Average Cock Length 5.3"

well nothing new to me i have seen studies that say this for years. i have always known im way below average here.
Smashing news! So in short, all of the dancers and providers who have been commenting on my size over the years weren't pulling my le..., or rather, massaging my ego with false pretenses after all.
*** YAY, I'm above average finally, LMAO
I've always been above average 5.3000000000000000000000000000 000000000001 baby yeah!!!!
I measured because i was looking for proper condom size. Measuring in MM makes you feel bigger btw.
Gentlemen,

This is a serious topic. Lets try to be adult about it, shall we?

https://youtu.be/kx_G2a2hL6U

well, I'm relieved...

I only need 3 more inches to get to "average" Originally Posted by Chung Tran
LMAO, that is fucking awesome, Tran!!!

Originally Posted by broes
Bragger! ;-)
Exactly. Details are important.

I always figured if you long enough to tickle her tonsils, your good to go. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I'm assuming the loin was at full torque. Not sure though. I did not take the measurements.
5.3" when erect or soft? Originally Posted by TrailBlazer
Why is this even a question? Isn't it rather obvious?

Exactly. Details are important. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

... guess not.
At 5.3" DT may be on the menu. 9" will be a "hard one to swallow". Ladies - comments?
Thanks a lot dickweed. Until today I was at least under the impression that I was average.
Oh I am so happy. Finally the male set the Olympian standard.

Gosh I have to do more training.

But what the heck

For those I know, who I am is more important.

Those who know me know

I am not standard.

OOps NOT DONALD

Just me.
From reading and processing many reviews here, I would say that the average reviewer is super stud of 9-15 inches that is always "rock hard".

Torito