How does doubles work?

IMHO, you pay twice for one fuck. If you can get MSOG, the MAYBE it's worth it. Not for me really.
I know how it worked the one time I did it. My question would be if neither of the girls offer msog and you are pay twice the normal rate for twice the fun, does that mean you get one pop per provider or just one pop period?
I know for myself, the one time I did a double, between all the switching of partners and positions and condoms, it just worked out that one pop was all I got. I can't complain about anything with my double session and I certainly had a good time, but I'm not sure if I would do it again.
Right,,, we have discussed the whole doubles thing a few times. For us one hit wonders it really is not a good value. I believe all the change out would bug me as well. I think it is like the buffet line-- eyes too big for your stomach. Or in this case eyes too big for your ......
Well don't have lot expertise in this matter, but In my opinion it all depends on the Doubles partners (girls) and how comfortable they are with each other. I had two doubles session in my hobby life, both did not involve any anal play. In one girls only switched condoms after ejaculation, in other they keep on changing condom switching from girl to girl.
one doubles session sasha sin and layla storm ,, switched condom's due to a couple of series of BBBJ in between .. but an hour was not long enough to take in both lovely ladies ,, 4 hours or all night-er
Maybe female condoms on both girls
Maybe female condoms on both girls Originally Posted by Selena51
But wouldn't that put a hinderance on DATY? I hear they get in the way of that.
I agree with Bob The nailer!!! You basically paying twice The money for one fuck!!!!
I don't want a doubles with too much condom switching. If they can't do a double bbbj I see no need to book it. But really the condom switching isn't the problem. Usually one lady wants to wipe you off with a cold towel before she tag teams in. One won't kiss you right after you have licked the other...........one won't swallow a load after a pulledd off condom orgasm that the other lady started by riding on top.......and one won't lick your balls on the edge of the bed as the other twerks and rides over you.......too many rules.......stripper slide BBBJ

It gets annoying. Lol

Works out better with civilian ladies.