So um

Saying Tara is "freaking yummy!!" is an understatement, Tara is more like...

OMG!!! TARA IS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS AND FREAKING YUMMY ALL OVER!!!

Just saying!!!

netman

PS: I wonder if Tara is accepting marriage proposals.

Originally Posted by netman
Awwww your the best Netman.
This is about cat pussy ads NOT tara pussy wtf
TARAS PuSSY ROCKS Thanks Fan
TARAS PuSSY ROCKS Thanks Fan Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Forget to post the first part from your other account?
And No Netman Im not married. Just waiting on you .
You might want to stay on topic as this thread seems to have veered off course.
Topic is Cat and ads she has posted.
This is right in the forum
Provider Ads - Dallas
All Verified provider and agency usergroups may post one ad per week in up to 5 city forums. You may also utilize the "Weekend Lineup" Ad forums on Thursday through Sunday in addition to your weekly ad. This is a great way to inform members of your weekend availability. Direct questions or verification requests to dallas@eccie.net

There is also more details or the ladies here http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19220
So since i post one provider ad a month im just curious is it once a week and this once a weekend?
Tara,

you keep saying that you know the rules

its up to 5 forums in a 7 day period. Weekend Lineup is open Thursday6am-Sunday9pm site time ant you may post there once every weekend as the weekend is Thrursday-Sunday
Guess I dont there Gman but thanks. Hey hows your job going? Been a long time since we had our appt kinda missng you there Gman.
But now I know this rule thanks to you bestie
  • NYr
  • 02-14-2017, 03:42 PM
Keep on topic. Start another thread. Tara: you are only one point away from an auto ban....so start another thread if you have questions.
Whats and auto ban? Do i start a thread on that? Are can i just ask here? Im confused
Whats and auto ban? Do i start a thread on that? Are can i just ask here? Im confused Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Girl that's funny. Please don't get banned again, this place is much more fun with you.
Tara plz stay on topic. This is not about you. Tara