Couldn't Happen to a Bunch of Bigger Assholes

I agree that T R U M P was a complete disgrace last night. However, Joe's policies suck ass. So, it doesn't matter how ridiculous T R U M P acts, I won't be voting for Biden. It was a sad day last night. All the people who said T R U M P would mop the floor with Biden were very wrong, underestimated Biden's cognitive ability and underestimated T R U M P's incoherence. I was very warry of the debates. T R U M P is one of the most horrible interviewees I've ever seen. I was about 50% sure H E would totally blow the debate, and H E did.
Ever since Biden became the Democratic nominee for POTUS, Trump, and Trump supporters on this forum, predicted that Biden would be chewed up and spit out in the debates, if they even occurred, which many doubted would happen. Biden's "early onset dementia" would come to the forefront. He would show himself to be mentally incapable of handling the duties of the presidency.

That did not happen last night. No, Biden is not a great debater. Never has been. And despite Trump's many attempts to unnerve Biden by talking over him, Biden for the most part kept his cool.

Biden is still leading the race. He did what he had to do last night.
  • oeb11
  • 09-30-2020, 08:12 AM
Vote biden - for a harris marxist dictatorship of amerika!
No logic. All insults in your post... Originally Posted by Little Monster
???

No insults, and the logic is apparent to all long-time eccie posters. Oh wait, you just got off the boat from Southampton, dintcha?

Just ask assup how many DOTY trophies he has won. Don't be fooled by his false modesty.
  • oeb11
  • 09-30-2020, 08:21 AM
tiny munster is not eligible to vote in America

Needs to back where it came from and prostrate in front of the queen!
Ever since Biden became the Democratic nominee for POTUS, Trump, and Trump supporters on this forum, predicted that Biden would be chewed up and spit out in the debates, if they even occurred, which many doubted would happen. Biden's "early onset dementia" would come to the forefront. He would show himself to be mentally incapable of handling the duties of the presidency.

That did not happen last night. No, Biden is not a great debater. Never has been. And despite Trump's many attempts to unnerve Biden by talking over him, Biden for the most part kept his cool.

Biden is still leading the race. He did what he had to do last night. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I disagree somewhat. I think Biden did appear better than T R U M P during the debate (policies aside), but Biden did lose his cool a few times, which was a mistake on his part. There are people claiming that T R U M P dominated the debate and won. I don't agree with that. I like most of what T R U M P stands for politically, but H I S attitude last night was inexcusable, in my opinion. I was a little surprised but not shocked that people are defending or actually supporting that type of behavior. I don't agree with it. H E definitely lost, in my mind, and I think H E probably made a few people think twice about voting for H I M because of it.
tiny munster is not eligible to vote in America

Needs to back where it came from and prostrate in front of the queen! Originally Posted by oeb11
I told you before that I would be the one smiling after the debates, not you. Guess what, I'm the one smiling, NOT YOU!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA
Obama did a HORRIBLE JOB!!! Biden is an IMBECILE!!! Why in the HELL would you even think Biden deserves to be President???
I disagree somewhat. I think Biden did appear better than T R U M P during the debate (policies aside), but Biden did lose his cool a few times, which was a mistake on his part. There are people claiming that T R U M P dominated the debate and won. I don't agree with that. I like most of what T R U M P stands for politically, but H I S attitude last night was inexcusable, in my opinion. I was a little surprised but not shocked that people are defending or actually supporting that type of behavior. I don't agree with it. H E definitely lost, in my mind, and I think H E probably made a few people think twice about voting for H I M because of it. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

ding dong...

what did you expect trump to do?

in the first 5 - 10 minutes that I watched, it was clear that those 2 hate each other.

It appears trump dominated the debate. Trump interrupted Biden more than biden interrupted Trump despite getting some help from Wallace.