Live and well

He's probably butt hurt about being blocked from LA, was probably creeping out the ladies there.

-D1dragondummy
The few places that are left are great, why would you spew nonsense... Originally Posted by City_Punk77
Hey little “Punk”,
I had great times with Red and Lovely. Do I really need to see anyone else at LA? Doubt it. So my butt doesn’t hurt. Two ladies I met will decide if I creep them out. I will ask them for you. Only one they mentioned that was creep was someone name Ching Tron and x.
Hey little “Punk”,
I had great times with Red and Lovely. Do I really need to see anyone else at LA? Doubt it. So my butt doesn’t hurt. Two ladies I met will decide if I creep them out. I will ask them for you. Only one they mentioned that was creep was someone name Ching Tron and x. Originally Posted by d1dragon
AHA...the imortal words of VADC and his countless handles...Enjoy your last few hours on the board. look for a new handle soon
Them having clients’ license info and video capture will be the problem. Originally Posted by d1dragon
They don’t have my DL info and they don’t have video of me doing anything wrong.
AHA...the imortal words of VADC and his countless handles...Enjoy your last few hours on the board. look for a new handle soon Originally Posted by Ghostrider

You must be David Chappelle of Eccie.
Whatever you say, Mr David Chappelle.😝
They don’t have my DL info and they don’t have video of me doing anything wrong. Originally Posted by Hank3fan
Good for you being unlike others. I hope they don’t have video of me also but when the lady show me the hidden camera I was like “fuck”. Did the all action in shower. When asked for license on next trip. I refused so they don’t have my license.
Guess I didn’t have reputation of Hank or was getting discriminated.

To get back on track,
With 3 good agencies (K-F, A-S, SFR) and 1 good (PRL), why take a chance with (L-A) ? Make your own decisions and don’t believe what members that associate with L-A for benefit.
AHA...the imortal words of VADC and his countless handles...Enjoy your last few hours on the board. look for a new handle soon Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Big words coming from someone who was banned in the spring for having 4 extra handles on here writing fake reviews to promote the AMPS/Studios.
  • Aoi
  • 10-24-2021, 10:10 AM
Good for you being unlike others. I hope they don’t have video of me also but when the lady show me the hidden camera I was like “fuck”. Did the all action in shower. When asked for license on next trip. I refused so they don’t have my license.
Guess I didn’t have reputation of Hank or was getting discriminated.

To get back on track,
With 3 good agencies (K-F, A-S, SFR) and 1 good (PRL), why take a chance with (L-A) ? Make your own decisions and don’t believe what members that associate with L-A for benefit. Originally Posted by d1dragon
You're the kid who cried wolf. Nobody believes anything you say anymore.

And why would they? You come here, start shit, get banned, come back, start more shit, get banned again. And if you attack others, that's fine. I would go so far as agreeing with you about the Dallas scene being full of morons who brought about their own downfall with their dumbass review blackmailing. I don't personally give a shit. But, you attacking any agency with unwarranted info does nothing for the scene. The scene is already scorned by virtually everyone in the country. It doesn't need your help.

What's next? You going to bring up the bit about "trafficking"?

The Dallas scene is dead. This isn't 2018 anymore. Stop fucking pretending it is by your childish attacks.
  • Aoi
  • 10-24-2021, 10:15 AM
Big words coming from someone who was banned in the spring for having 4 extra handles on here writing fake reviews to promote the AMPS/Studios. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
So....... basically......... like the majority of other members..........

Is this supposed to be news?
Big words coming from someone who was banned in the spring for having 4 extra handles on here writing fake reviews to promote the AMPS/Studios. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
FOUR? lol
and he only has claimed that I had TWO. look like ghostrider need to stop accuse me of having only TWO handles. This is comical.
You're the kid who cried wolf. Nobody believes anything you say anymore.

And why would they? You come here, start shit, get banned, come back, start more shit, get banned again. And if you attack others, that's fine. I would go so far as agreeing with you about the Dallas scene being full of morons who brought about their own downfall with their dumbass review blackmailing. I don't personally give a shit. But, you attacking any agency with unwarranted info does nothing for the scene. The scene is already scorned by virtually everyone in the country. It doesn't need your help.

What's next? You going to bring up the bit about "trafficking"?

The Dallas scene is dead. This isn't 2018 anymore. Stop fucking pretending it is by your childish attacks. Originally Posted by Aoi
AOI? What Area of Interest? No one is interest in you. Do you need an attention with name like Area Of Interest?
If nobody believes what I say and you don’t care, why are you coming out swinging shits?
I didn’t attack agencies until some idiots decided to attack me.
You’re the one saying it is dead. I am saying it is live and well. Of course it is not like before but live and well. Only LA decided to go beyond and required license and there is enough information that ghost rider is aware of client information. So LA is sharing clients information with some idiots here. Hidden cameras are there because a lady showed me the camera. Fuck that, LA keep others guys License, tel# and video to use whenever they want to. They are not getting that shit from me. I’ve seen what that can do to men from Kraft case and DC madam case.
FOUR? lol
and he only has claimed that I had TWO. look like ghostrider need to stop accuse me of having only TWO handles. This is comical. Originally Posted by d1dragon
Hey Dragon Dude, your friend Mr. Giggles gave me 10 points for offering to slap you until you turned redder than a a Maryland Crab. where I come from, East Tennessee, only little girls giggle. Your pond scum fat ass trolled me from my first post on here, and called me 4-5 other handles, one of them was "ghost Rider". All the while you were changing handles constantly, while Mr. Giggles and his girlfriend's looked the other way. Even now he can't post about knowing of your many handles, because he and his girlfriends protect you. Several guys told me your first handle on Eccie was such a nuisance troll and liar, that you retired it out of fear. Guys and Girls were threatening you. Is that right? 3 letter handle? I bet your giggle girlfriend bans me for referring to that old handle, even though I am inside the rules with that question. Because the girlfriend Mods are your Protectors. For all we know, the giggles handle is one of yours. How would anyone know? You look one and the same. Just because he has "Moderator" next to his name, does not imply integrity

I guess the proof will be if I am banned by tomorrow. We all know YOU will not be.
AOI? What Area of Interest? No one is interest in you. Do you need an attention with name like Area Of Interest?
If nobody believes what I say and you don’t care, why are you coming out swinging shits?
I didn’t attack agencies until some idiots decided to attack me.
You’re the one saying it is dead. I am saying it is live and well. Of course it is not like before but live and well. Only LA decided to go beyond and required license and there is enough information that ghost rider is aware of client information. So LA is sharing clients information with some idiots here. Hidden cameras are there because a lady showed me the camera. Fuck that, LA keep others guys License, tel# and video to use whenever they want to. They are not getting that shit from me. I’ve seen what that can do to men from Kraft case and DC madam case. Originally Posted by d1dragon

So you obviously have an issue with a certain agency. What's new? Back then it was Luxury and Chung, now it's LA, and it seems you have a history on this board with Ghost.

Please take your personal issues with him over PM and stop with all the Fud.
Hey Dragon Dude, your friend Mr. Giggles gave me 10 points for offering to slap you until you turned redder than a a Maryland Crab. where I come from, East Tennessee, only little girls giggle. Your pond scum fat ass trolled me from my first post on here, and called me 4-5 other handles, one of them was "ghost Rider". All the while you were changing handles constantly, while Mr. Giggles and his girlfriend's looked the other way. Even now he can't post about knowing of your many handles, because he and his girlfriends protect you. Several guys told me your first handle on Eccie was such a nuisance troll and liar, that you retired it out of fear. Guys and Girls were threatening you. Is that right? 3 letter handle? I bet your giggle girlfriend bans me for referring to that old handle, even though I am inside the rules with that question. Because the girlfriend Mods are your Protectors. For all we know, the giggles handle is one of yours. How would anyone know? You look one and the same. Just because he has "Moderator" next to his name, does not imply integrity

I guess the proof will be if I am banned by tomorrow. We all know YOU will not be. Originally Posted by Capital
Are you the 3rd coming to take a swing? Look like you know more about me than I know about myself. Have no idea who you are so Keep swinging and miss
So you obviously have an issue with a certain agency. What's new? Back then it was Luxury and Chung, now it's LA, and it seems you have a history on this board with Ghost.

Please take your personal issues with him over PM and stop with all the Fud. Originally Posted by City_Punk77
4th