% of Strippers

You can tell my song 2 if it’s heading anywhere or not. I’ll get playfully aggressive. If not feeling it I tap at $40 and move on. So playing the percentages, head to next girl and odds are girl #2 or girl #3 at worst you get the true extras and feel mission accomplished. Have left before after girl #1 no extras not even trying girl #2 or sometimes pop in and get no dances at all if not sensing it. I am not one to spend 100’s and get nothing. I’ve never done that. At SC don’t necessary have to nut to feel accomplished in my opinion. Play is ok for me in that setting with these hotties but need more than just grinding and touching to feel like I went beyond the norm, exceeded and game and achieved the mission. That’s my SC mentality I guess. If I’m really looking to get laid then AMP just makes better use of funds in my opinion or even subamp for the relaxing massage and release. Just depends on what kind of day or night one is looking to have. All fun is their own ways.
  • rcusa
  • 07-12-2023, 08:07 AM
Good list, @Dirkdiggler41
I didn't see Lipstick on the list, so I will note that it's probably second only to Bonitas in terms of percentage of dancers who do the kinds of extras specified in the first post of this thread. (At least in the day.) Maybe 80%
From my personal experience…
Daytime extras 90%
Nighttime extras 10%
Yeah there prob ought to be a 3rd tier category. Day time, weekend night time and weekday night time. Weekday night time still ripe for play at the percentages I posted for night for all I think.
Except for CB doesn’t matter time day or day week and maybe lipsticks too as someone mentioned them in same breath but I can’t attest.
Weekend nighttime at the rest of the joints I think most those bitches know that’s real money time and only serving gents mostly/exclusively in VIP. With their few regulars as exceptions. (You know who you are, yeah I’m talking about you). So I’ll buy the 10% callout for weekend nights. Good point.