Encounter: Rushed exp with a girl at xiannuge8388

It was one hr VIP sesson in my original post. I doubt with this girl you can have a good session as she wants to turn asap, so she can become available in the queue.
I'm sure she is the higher revenue maker through such tricks, so agency will try to give her more new clients to turn and there's a higher probability that you see her.
Only way she can start providing better service is when people start walking out when she shows up based on such reviews. Imho.
Not at all, it just depends on the girl most of the time. Half hour is your best bet, they will throw you out 15mins into a 1 hour appointment. If she speaks decent English, rushes you, then says my English is no good when you try to explain you paid for the hour, Red flag~ Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Oh my... Thank you for that information. This sounds more like a semi-scam. You do get some service, but not what you paid for
It was one hr VIP sesson in my original post. I doubt with this girl you can have a good session as she wants to turn asap, so she can become available in the queue.
I'm sure she is the higher revenue maker through such tricks, so agency will try to give her more new clients to turn and there's a higher probability that you see her.
Only way she can start providing better service is when people start walking out when she shows up based on such reviews. Imho. Originally Posted by shashankcolt
Thank you. Looks like she basically makes her own decision on how much time she wants to spend with a customer. I'm glad the booker were able to make things right for you eventually.