Encounter: Farrah

Me as well. And when you ask, it’s usually a snarky “sir” comment. I have no idea what’s going on but it’s always something it seems. Before, if something was missing it left off, at least they gave you the chance to correct it. I still firmly believe that reviews should only be posted if approved. If they are missing info that causes not to get PA, thr review should be canned as well. Originally Posted by Danislong
"Sir", is a polite greeting to offer respect to the receiving member.
If you find the use of the term "Sir" to be snarky or disingenuous, have you communicated this to the Staff Member? One thing about PM or Email communications, it that the receiver can never be certain of the "tone" of the message sent. This is always an assumption on the receiver's part.

As to being able to edit the review for forgotten information. The Software will allow you to make edits for approximately 1 Hour before it locks down you post or Review. During that time period there will be an "Edit" in the lower right hand portion of the Post/Review. If the Edit Button is not present, respectfully, contact the Local Moderators and ask them to make the corrections/edit for you.Once the edit is completed, the Staff Member can then reevaluate the Review for PA Credit.
There are four mods of record for NOLA, but only one seems to be active and is close to 100% responsible for this board. That's Dr-epg.

From what I can tell, the administration is in charge of the mods, and assigns and replaces them as needed. The administrator is biomed1. He should be available to be contacted directly. Originally Posted by Raindog115
You are correct Dr-epg is the active Moderator here in this Forum. You are also correct that I am the Administrator for Eccie.

As stated above, direct contact with the Staff Member by PM is the preferred method to resolve these type of issues. Had the Op contacted the Moderator, this matter would have been resolved in short order.

As noted in the quote above, I am able to be contacted directly as is the Local Moderator - Dr-epg.

I would ask that you respectfully contact the Assigned Moderator first.

If you are not satisfied with the results of that interaction with the Staff, Forward the PM exchange to Me and also RTM the PM Messages.

This does not guarantee the results that you are looking for, but the issue will be looked into.