Tell me what i should do??

Phooey!!!

I never get invitations like this!!!

lol sweet.treat69 Maybe i will take you up on that offer very soon!! Thanks babe
good glad to hear it hope 2 hear from ya soon
well lucky for US that happened!! so vodka n 7up? no i want cheese and cookies!!! im still recovering!!
I would go to Vegas betting on who the provider is. Almost verbatim what happened to me about a month ago.
I'd give her 24 hours to make an explanation and then post your experiences. That provides 1) protection for some other guy that might fall into the same trap; and 2) more business for the girls who don't treat their customers like that. In short, it's good for everybody. At least for everybody who is responsible and tends to their business.
No matter what the case is, I think there is ALWAYS time to call/text and give a reason (truthful or not) so at least no one is left stranded wondering... I know of a lot of SP's that would blacklist anyone that stood them up.
I think it's a lack of consideration considering a lot of you guys move around your schedules significantly to see us.
  • Jaci
  • 07-26-2011, 01:27 AM
What you should do is call Jaci and I will hang from the ceiling fan again!!!
No matter what the case is, I think there is ALWAYS time to call/text and give a reason (truthful or not) so at least no one is left stranded wondering... I know of a lot of SP's that would blacklist anyone that stood them up.
I think it's a lack of consideration considering a lot of you guys move around your schedules significantly to see us. Originally Posted by Shayla
My feelings exactly. I hear about "respect" a lot, but NCNS is the total opposite. I'd have a tough time going back after that kind of treatment.