Manscaping

link is bad.. lol
I think a lot of the girls provide this, Reese McClain is a licensed stylist and provides that as well as topless haircuts. Damn Reese cum back to town Jack needs a trim and some trim. Jack is too clever for his own good.
Just to get Manscaped? Whatever!
I’ll trim you up all over, wipe you off, rub you down and then a famous BBBJTCNQNS. Originally Posted by Jacxxx
Oh Gee, with an offer like that, where can I get a body sized bottle of Rogaine?
I appreciate a man who Manscapes or as I like to call it -- deforestation Originally Posted by JamieYoung
This begs the question, how much is enough? Girls can go bare or get real creative in their artwork. Had an arrow giving me directions once, real cute. On the other hand, guys look kinda.....odd? with little butterflies over their snake, so most of us manscape for cleanliness and sensitivity. Question is, how much "deforestation" do the ladies prefer. Post wildfire, early spring, etc.
Good question - how much is good enough....

Photo - Manscaped.jpg
I also provide this and whatever else you desire while you are in my company
469 569 7902 Micki in HEB does this. It is in her BP ads sometimes and sometimes not, but she does offer it. Originally Posted by bigbill969
I'm originally from S Texas so I assume you are not talking about HEB, the grocery store. But if so, which isle is she on?
HEB = hurst - euless - bedford area of the dfw metroplex. west of dfw airport, northeast of forth worth.
Hi Micki here new # is 817 808 3991....still love to treat you RIGHT!!
Micki,

Do not bump posts over 30 days old.

Torito