Nazi Pelosi

• oeb11
  • 01-15-2020, 07:47 AM
Yous are obsessed with powerful women, oebsy. If you plays your cards right, maybe one days, yous will grow up to be one. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

hh - One who is obsessed with stalking my posts - Get some professional help, and a life!
And please rtm me. !!
Yea -reformers that's just funny
Yous are obsessed with powerful women, oebsy. If you plays your cards right, maybe one days, yous will grow up to be one. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

hoe hoe, time to start wearing a collar!
Was it Nancy's plan to send the articles and the impeachment managers over on the same day that Phase I China deal was signed?

Or was she waiting for the day of state of the Union?

Or was she waiting for the Iowa caucus so Biden can have a leg up?

What's this about more bogus "evidence?" Yeah, reminds me a lot of the Kavanaugh bullshit. I'm sure the Dims have operatives in the Senate Gallery waiting to yell out when the proceedings start.

Some Constitutional Crisis.
Kind of looks like a pic of the paperhanger and the rest of his next level power mongers
Binndeenn and Peeelisss -------------------------------
  • oeb11
  • 01-16-2020, 02:22 PM
Nazi Pelosi is to the point that to have facial expression - she had hinges installed in her make-up!
She made sure she had more pens at the Impeachment Articles signing than any President ever before used to sign a Bill into Law.

Shameless!