Hildabeast’s Death Squads

It is little wonder that you won 1st and tied for 2nd in the recent 2016 DOTY poll. Originally Posted by bigtex
Can someone explain how to me how it's possible to come in 1st and also tie for 2nd in the same balloting?

Oh wait, did bigkotex count the votes? Isn't he the same guy who won his own idiot poll by a write-in landslide?

Never mind.
Kind of like Iraq? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Let's see... did they uncover any mass graves in Libya?

You see, dickmuncher, here's the big difference...

If a Democrat President invades a country for "humanitarian" reasons (Kosovo, Libya) - it's all good as far as the Mainstream Media is concerned. If things unravel afterwards, they just say "ooops" and look the other way.

But if a Republican does the same, the MSM throws a shit-fit and accuses him of nothing but lies and blunders! If things unravel afterwards, they denounce him for having the balls to fix it. Then when he turns it over to a Democratic successor who pisses away all the hard-won gains, they blame the Republican instead of the guy who pissed it all away.

Get it now, dipshit?
Can someone explain how to me how it's possible to come in 1st and also tie for 2nd in the same balloting?

Oh wait, did bigkotex count the votes? Isn't he the same guy who won his own idiot poll by a write-in landslide?

Never mind. Originally Posted by lustylad
It's difficult to just simply forget about it ....

..... after all..... it's EPIC FAIL!!!
It's pinky, the LLephantMan!
It's difficult to just simply forget about it ....

..... after all..... it's EPIC FAIL!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Speaking of EPIC FAIL!

Up pops the Salamander Hunter of Bartons Creek!

That's ECCIE'S "Triple Crown " WINNER there, lad ! The first person to SWEEP 3 polls on ECCIE since assup did it with his back-to-back DOTY wins ! And 2 of THOSE polls Lil Cotex WON were polls HE rigged FOR OTHER'S to win ! Can't wit 'til he throws his support for the Clintons into " polling " for Shrillary !!!
That's ECCIE'S "Triple Crown " WINNER there, lad ! The first person to SWEEP 3 polls on ECCIE since assup did it with his back-to-back DOTY wins ! And 2 of THOSE polls Lil Cotex WON were polls HE rigged FOR OTHER'S to win ! Can't wit 'til he throws his support for the Clintons into " polling " for Shrillary !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He's supported the Clintons since 1991! ... He just loves them ...

After all .... Bill was a draft-dodging chickenshit coward ... according to BigTitsIdiot2016!

And HillariousNoMore was proud to be with him!
LL The Cowardly Idiot has clearly stated in his 'signature line' that he has me on his "IGNORE" list ... yet, he continues to follow me around like a little, lost puppy dog!

Say "WOOF" LLIdiot!

Meanwhile, the final DOTY (Not DATY) poll results follow:

LLIdiot ... 8 ... 80.00%
LLIdiot ... 9 ... 90.00%
JDIdiot ... 8 ... 80.00%
COIdiot ... 7 ... 70.00%
GayReyIdiot 7 .. 70.00%
TurdyIdiot 7... 70.00%
DSKIdiot 7... 70.00%

Or you can see the actual poll itself at the top of each and every page (10 to be exact) of this thread.

Take your pick!

... CONGRATULATIONS LL THE COWARDLY IDIOT ...

... 2016, DOTY (NOT DATY) OF THE YEAR! ...

He not only won ... he also tied for ... RUNNER UP!
Looks like BigTitsIdiot2016 ..

........is having his "morning constitutional"!
Looks like Originally Posted by LexusLover
"Looks like" ... LLIdiot is "IGNORE"ing me ... once again!

Why isn't the MSM giving her the "credit" she craved? Originally Posted by lustylad
Perhaps I spoke too soon.... here is a good article from yesterday's NYT on how the Hildabeast led the charge into Libya back in 2011:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/02/28...ton-libya.html

Part II of the same NYT story of how Hildabeast midwifed the Libyan debacle:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/28/us...y-clinton.html

Here is how one observer at Human Rights Watch graded her judgment and performance:

“If you are going to carry out a military intervention to decapitate the government, you are making a commitment to the stability of that country over the long haul,” she said. “Doing nothing, as we did here? A bunch of eighth graders can agree that is not an approach that is going to work.

You're still ignorant and wrong Masterdickmuncher:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As bad as Libya’s human rights situation was under Qaddafi, it has gotten worse since NATO ousted him. Kind of like Iraq. As soon as Saddam was ousted things got worse.Immediately after taking power, the rebels perpetrated scores of reprisal killings, in addition to torturing, beating, and arbitrarily detaining thousands of suspected Qaddafi supporters.Kind of like Iraq. Except it was Shia going after Sunni (former baath party). The rebels also expelled 30,000 mostly black residents from the town of Tawergha and burned or looted their homes and shops, on the grounds that some of them supposedly had been mercenaries. Six months after the war, Human Rights Watch declared that the abuses “appear to be so widespread and systematic that they may amount to crimes against humanity.”Kind of like Iraq where there were many human rights abuses.
"Kind of like" means kind of like. Not the same, douche-bag. Every statement I made was correct. The situations were similar, tranny lover. Make that incorrect, ignorant tranny lover.

Similar
adjective
1. having a likeness or resemblance, especially in a general way:

Try to be not so wrong next time.

NATO? What a tool. Who said NATO was involved in Iraq? Learn to focus on the germane information. "Kind of like" means kind of like. It doesn't mean "even though I ignored specifics in all of the statements, I meant NATO helped invade Iraq".

HillariousNoMore is not going to like not giving her the credit!

See Team Leader .....

.. another World Affairs Adventure ....

.. Like retreating from Iraq and Afghanistan.....

See the Team Player ...

The Obaminable-HillariousNoMore Success Story:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35131367 Originally Posted by LexusLover
You want to prove yourself so badly. And you do'
Insignificant.

Similar
adjective
1. having a likeness or resemblance, especially in a general way:

Let's see... did they uncover any mass graves in Libya? Who gives fuck?

You see, dickmuncher, here's the big difference... The big difference? Your opinion of the difference between the way you perceive the way the political parties treated the situations? Fuck you.
They're kind of like each other.

If a Democrat President invades a country for "humanitarian" reasons (Kosovo, Libya) - it's all good as far as the Mainstream Media is concerned. If things unravel afterwards, they just say "ooops" and look the other way.

But if a Republican does the same, the MSM throws a shit-fit and accuses him of nothing but lies and blunders! If things unravel afterwards, they denounce him for having the balls to fix it. Then when he turns it over to a Democratic successor who pisses away all the hard-won gains, they blame the Republican instead of the guy who pissed it all away.

Get it now, dipshit? Originally Posted by lustylad
The big difference is you're a cocksucking bastard while hebeadouche-bag sucks tranny dick.

Once again you insist only your rules on depth of information are correct and that your opinions are fact.

Originally Posted by lustylad
They are. But they're not stupid enough to commit hara-kiri. Yes they are.Look at it this way - the Dems will lie and cheat and break any rules to win. The Repubs are loudly proclaiming - too bad you changed the rules last time... that means we're gonna have to play by your new rules now.

Karma's a bitch, right Ivan?

Or do you think it's ok for the Dems to move the goalposts but not the Republicans?

If you were an honest "Independent" you wouldn't be criticizing the wrong fucking party! The assholish statement above proves that in your mind, such as it is, that only your definitions count. Independents are only honest if they criticize the party you feel is wrong. In this case the dems.

Oh. The subject matter of the repost has nothing to do with this thread other than pointing out you're a prick with an outlook and mentality the same size as your dick. Small.
It was a handy example.

Bottom line is they are kind of alike. Nothing you can say, or even tranny boy's secret knowledge of what people really mean changes that.

That's all the time I was willing to give the thread.

I hope you noticed I have plenty of time to say Fuck Off to you and your sisters and metaphorically tell you to suck my dick..
As bad as Libya’s human rights situation was under Qaddafi, it has gotten worse since NATO ousted him.

Six months after the war, Human Rights Watch declared that the abuses “appear to be so widespread and systematic that they may amount to crimes against humanity.”

Kind of like Iraq? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
NATO?

HillariousNoMore is not going to like not giving her the credit! Originally Posted by LexusLover
As bad as Libya’s human rights situation was under Qaddafi, it has gotten worse since NATO ousted him.

Kind of like Iraq where there were many human rights abuses.
"Kind of like" means ....

You want to prove yourself so badly. And you do ...... Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
It doesn't take much when you post!

The failed policy of limited/no presence "on the ground" results in anarchy.

"NATO" for the most part is the United States (or at least "was"). Although historically the French have "staked out" their long term interest in Africa, and respond accordingly, because they have a greater familiarity of conditions "on the ground."

The Obaminable/HillariousNoMore apologists appear to be shifting the responsibility of the failure in Libya to "NATO," which apparently is now going to be the scapegoat for the current administration and the "former SOS"! Since they don't have Bush to blame (Bush got the Libyans to fork over their WMDs after the 2003 invasion) for Libya, LIKE (OR "SIMILARLY") as they did and do in Iraq.