Now this is getting silly

So at the least your client is saying bye bye for awhile.
Save yourself. Give him up now.
I like her avatar too bbkid. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds

saying bye bye to me? i dont understand.
He is saying your client is going to get a vacation for telling you something that was in the ROS.
My client only ask me not to grow hair like a review said. I told him im not and I am still bare. He did not tell me what the story says
MsLacy lets chat about it via pm
MsLacy lets chat about it via pm Originally Posted by mojojo213
ok
MsLacy lets chat about it via pm Originally Posted by mojojo213
Spoilsport.
So is the review bogus or real? Or did the evidence get shaved off?
Done...
I have had no communication with the handle who left the review. If this was an inappropriate thread then I apologize. and if/when i receive a bad review I don't cry about i, I move on. I am a hard working lady and I am easy going. I am new to this site and may NOT know how to handle everything properly, that does not mean I should be looked down upon. Some members may have a very influential impact on other members. Originally Posted by MsLacy
You are right that some members are influential but that is not the issue here. Not looking to rag on you babe but what should be more worrisome to you is not whether this review is bogus but the fact that 3 of your last 6 reviews are Nos which doesnt bode very well. My suggestion is rather than dwell on this one, start a new winning streak and put it behind you.
Oh, dear, Lacy, not a good move revealing anything from the ROS. However, the rest of us shouldn't jump to the conclusions that's she reading the forbidden just yet. Another well-meaning fellow may have mentioned one of the details of the inner sanctum in passing as he was letting her know she had a bad review. Still a big no no, but we all know it happens.

In the future, SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH about stuff not in the public eye. You have compromised your credibility, alas, lass.

I agree with Sensia; let the mods know, but not sure they'll pull the review now unless you can prove you were out of town or with another gentleman at the time. Too bad you haven't been on ECCIE longer and established a solid reputation over time that would help trump any tripe. Statistically speaking, this is the fourth "no" out of 23 reviews over the not quite 3 months you've been a member. Dang, took me a LOT longer to get 23 reviews on a combo of sites!

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I couldn't have said it better myself. 23, I havnt even turned 23 yet, much less gotten that many reviews....she must be doing SOMETHING right.
You are right that some members are influential but that is not the issue here. Not looking to rag on you babe but what should be more worrisome to you is not whether this review is bogus but the fact that 3 of your last 6 reviews are Nos which doesnt bode very well. My suggestion is rather than dwell on this one, start a new winning streak and put it behind you. Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux
Hey 3 bad reviews out of 23 good reviews in my opinion is not bad at all. A provider isn't going to click with everyone, and be able to please everyone all the time.

ijs...
Its not so much the no's as much as its the fact they are arriving consistantly, back to back or close together thats making people notice
The devils in the details ladies.