BIG CLITS....

Im intrigued....

I do all the above that you mentioned. To me, having a lady cum first is my goal. Kind of my dessert before the meal (no pun intended). Tell me how to do it or how you like it and I'll follow. Just get to the point of pleasure and I'm a happy guy. Originally Posted by Augustball
Kammye and others,

I love this thread and where it has gone!!

I think big clits are VERY sexy, but I don't need a GPS to find small ones either, and responsiveness is more important than size to me. I wouldn't see a lady more than once who didn't apparently enjoy DATY. Multi-O and/or squirting are big bonuses, as is liking the facesitting position.

As a couple of others have said, the best technique depends on the lady. I directly ask what works best for her, and whether she likes FIV, pressure on the G spot, finger in the ass, DATO, use of a toy, etc. One technique which some women have gone wild with is DATO in a position where the bridge of my nose moves against their clit. I'm tall and have long enough arms to play with her breasts while I work, though simply clasping hands with her for part of the time seems to be appreciated as well. Most of all I want my partner to see that I genuinely want to be there, and that I'm not in a hurry.

Typically I start teasingly with kisses of the upper thighs, then gently kissing the labia and softly sucking the labia individually into my mouth, helping spread the flower, all before ever putting tongue on clit. I start soft and slow with a broad, soft, tongue, and then, depending on what the lady likes I may suck on her clit, hit it hard with a pointed tongue, gently graze it with teeth, etc.

I love having her come with my face between her legs. If she is the type who can just keep coming, then I am more than happy to keep going. If she is the type who gets very sensitive after coming, then I love to stay where I am, softly kissing around the area, but leaving the clit alone until she or her body language tells me she is ready to go again.

Overall, my 3 favorite things are DATY/DATO, kissing; and lots of attention to my rather big nipples, both soft and sensual and aggressive. I like to finish in CG or mish, but the majority of the session I like having in the other activities. BBBJ is fine, but unusually for a guy, that doesn't matter as much to me as the other things listed.

I'd love to hear from like-minded spirits!!
LOVE Big Clits .... it makes for a better target to suck, lick, kiss, make sweet love to ... over and over and over and over and over ... get the picture?
Oh my! My mind is wondering about u spice! Very well said!!!

Kammye and others,

I love this thread and where it has gone!!

I think big clits are VERY sexy, but I don't need a GPS to find small ones either, and responsiveness is more important than size to me. I wouldn't see a lady more than once who didn't apparently enjoy DATY. Multi-O and/or squirting are big bonuses, as is liking the facesitting position.

As a couple of others have said, the best technique depends on the lady. I directly ask what works best for her, and whether she likes FIV, pressure on the G spot, finger in the ass, DATO, use of a toy, etc. One technique which some women have gone wild with is DATO in a position where the bridge of my nose moves against their clit. I'm tall and have long enough arms to play with her breasts while I work, though simply clasping hands with her for part of the time seems to be appreciated as well. Most of all I want my partner to see that I genuinely want to be there, and that I'm not in a hurry.

Typically I start teasingly with kisses of the upper thighs, then gently kissing the labia and softly sucking the labia individually into my mouth, helping spread the flower, all before ever putting tongue on clit. I start soft and slow with a broad, soft, tongue, and then, depending on what the lady likes I may suck on her clit, hit it hard with a pointed tongue, gently graze it with teeth, etc.

I love having her come with my face between her legs. If she is the type who can just keep coming, then I am more than happy to keep going. If she is the type who gets very sensitive after coming, then I love to stay where I am, softly kissing around the area, but leaving the clit alone until she or her body language tells me she is ready to go again.

Overall, my 3 favorite things are DATY/DATO, kissing; and lots of attention to my rather big nipples, both soft and sensual and aggressive. I like to finish in CG or mish, but the majority of the session I like having in the other activities. BBBJ is fine, but unusually for a guy, that doesn't matter as much to me as the other things listed.

I'd love to hear from like-minded spirits!! Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
  • iquit
  • 10-01-2012, 06:03 PM
i guess i don't need to put an ISO on big clits, just have to wait for the ladies to advertise...ahem, i mean discuss that they have one.
Big clits are the ones hanging outside the lips right? Just asking cause I'm trying to figure out what mine is lol. Mine is inside, so guess I'm not part of the club. Unless it can be big and still well tucked inside?
Is it bothering you that us ladies are discussing the size of a certain body part?? Or that u actually posted on the subject?? Or that the lovely men of eccie are responding to my post?? I asked a question and they are answering it. Why do you care what were discussing? Either way now u don't have to wait lol....ur a funny one.

i guess i don't need to put an ISO on big clits, just have to wait for the ladies to advertise...ahem, i mean discuss that they have one. Originally Posted by iquit
yes yes yes
mmmmmmmmmmm
Attached Images File Type: jpg images (1).jpg (2.2 KB, 486 views)
  • Dq
  • 10-02-2012, 01:39 AM
Well kammye, i love daty. Giving a women pleasure turns me on. I love to passionately suck the clit whether it is big or small. I also love to tongue kiss it as well as lick it. If a woman is moaning, cumming, or squirting i can stay there for hours. Daty and kissing is what makes me hard. In other words, the more you cum the faster i will cum as well. I will not cum unless i make you cum at least 3 times. Just thinking about sucking that clit is getting me hard as i type this.
Alaska had the biggest clit I have ever seen. Looked like a small dick nestled between her lips.
omg im wet....

Well kammye, i love daty. Giving a women pleasure turns me on. I love to passionately suck the clit whether it is big or small. I also love to tongue kiss it as well as lick it. If a woman is moaning, cumming, or squirting i can stay there for hours. Daty and kissing is what makes me hard. In other words, the more you cum the faster i will cum as well. I will not cum unless i make you cum at least 3 times. Just thinking about sucking that clit is getting me hard as i type this. Originally Posted by Dq
New to board...retired from hobbying.....I thought! Very stimulating coversation.
Ask your friend Gynette. I am the "King" ......Datyking
wow i am going to have to read this one twice. i had no idea we have few locals sporting the big clit. ladies...where have you been hiding? let that clit loose and free..... get tongue captured today.

@ where is the big clit alaska lady?