MEN...what type of things leave you to hungar for more? Lingerie .. Lipstick..heels?

Leather corsets and thigh high boots accompanied by a tiny black thong and an appetite for rough sex.
damn this post is giving me some great ideas!
Enthusiasm... that makes a burlap sack good...
Make it varied
Tonight dominatrix
Tomorrow night slutty street walker that one just picked up.
Next night stockings, garters, half bra, heels
Chemistry number 1
I'm loving these replies you gents are great. If love to see some of you... I love wearing lingerie even daily under my clothes its hot and makes you feel ready to be taken at any given moment. I appreciate hearing everyone's opinion.
Lingerie is fantastic. If I had a slave she would only wear that and heels around my house. Lol
Well here's what throws it on for me. Now I'm an older gentleman and as such I can be a little slow to rise so I like a lady who's into the challenge and enjoys the longer session. I like a lady that has a very sexual mind and uses it to work my tired old body into a sexual frenzy. Stamina and determination and a dirty taunting mouth is the crown to the event.

She must enjoy it I can tell if she's getting wet as she works me. I just live for long, slow, deep edging my record is 2.5 hours steady fighting release as I'm pushed and taunted verbally. Hopefully she enjoys it enough to stay the course until she can force me against my will I love being forced. If she cant I give her the option. She merely has to say I'm sorry sir I've tried with all I have as a woman and I simply cannot take you against your will. Would you please release for me and I will but I don't want to hear these words unless they're true and certainly not before 90 minutes.

Then knowing she enjoyed it by her wetness I want to lay her down and allow me to rub her right and dine until she shakes and quivers to several hard O's.

If she has anything left I want to go for 2 no edging just her working her magic on me and me releasing (if I CAN) a second and euphoric time leaving me drained, sore and smiling at the pain the next day.

What throws it off. A lady that says she's into a long slow deep edging then 15 minutes in she's asking me to cum when I tell her to take it she frowns. Her wrists are sore. Her jaw hurts. She's not into it.

Now please realize that I respect women and know that this is hard and taxing work but just say no when I explain what I want if its not your cup of tea and I'll understand completely and look elsewhere.

There's nothing like a hard working lady that likes to break a sweat and feel that skin on skin and hot breath on her skin as she works herself until she's ready to pass out from orgasmic pleasure.
When a girl treats me like she hasn't seen me in along time. And I like a girl to take charge sometimes
A good attitude and likes what she is doing just as happy talk as fuck like a rock star.
Flirting helps
I'm a sucker for fishnet stocking
First, a woman who is solidly confident in her sexual abilities, that she knows her way around a man's body and appreciates attention to her own.
Second, I'm pretty visual so lingerie definitely gets me cranked. Any color, as long as it is black. Stockings add points.
For me,

I don't need a lot of makeup. Actually I'd prefer no makeup. I appreciate a woman who knows how to set the mood. One of the best experiences I've had was when a provider took the time to make a temporary notel incall into a romantic place. She had on lingerie. She greeted me with a hug and kiss on coming in the door. She had the lights low and even lit candles and had soft music playing. She kissed me like an actual girlfriend would. Meaning, she had good IOP skills.

So, as someone else has said, good IOP and TCB skills are paramount.
There are alot of different ways to answer this question... Depending on the mood i guess. But Stockings, Garters, Heels and a Sexy pair of panties are tops... But also im a big fan of whatever the woman feels sexy in..