Encounter: Megan: Another Disaster.

Ummm...those looks can VERY much be denied. I'm denying them right now.

But I guess Keri has me spoiled as far as redheads go.
Ummm...those looks can VERY much be denied. I'm denying them right now.

But I guess Keri has me spoiled as far as redheads go. Originally Posted by Yasuke

Originally Posted by BeardedMenace
She has to be seen in person, naked, with your dick in her pussy, to be truly appreciated.

She’s still a piece of sh*t, but fun view.
Hey all.. I’m new here and it’s my first comment.. I’m late 20’s and wanna enjoy my most of adult life.. and sex will be at top of the list ofcourse.. I would like to know your experience and guide on how are managing the budget??
Hey all.. I’m new here and it’s my first comment.. I’m late 20’s and wanna enjoy my most of adult life.. and sex will be at top of the list ofcourse.. I would like to know your experience and guide on how are managing the budget?? Originally Posted by Wiz wiz
My reviews are more like “what not to do” than anything else.
You will need Premium Access to see the “Rest Of Story” on these reviews.

Skip The Games has some chicks, but a lot of spam and dicey chicks too.
Seeking Arrangements would probably be a good bet for you.
Or make an account on Ourhome2. Go to the the New Orleans section. They still allow ads over there. They don’t allow them on ECCIE anymore. Look for “Newbie Friendly” providers. But they will probably request some kind of verification (screening.) After that, you’re on your way to getting laid.
But the women on Ourhome2 are legit. It’s usually a crapshoot on Skip The Games.

Originally Posted by BeardedMenace
I would post some visuals, but the crappy new rules on here forbid me from doing that.
I seen this girl advertise in all of Louisiana and Misssissippi when I travel and need a fix. I seen her in Hammond and she always cuts your short on your time by something last time was her brother (yeah right) coming in saying the noise was causing the hotel staff the calling the police. Albundy is right about her complaining. So I would avoid unless your very anxious or craving a redhead.