Ok Ladies...... I got a question about "Gifts" ya'll ask for in your Showcases....

OMG

SL, with the camp comes SL limo service, right?
edit, edit, edit
OMG

SL, with the camp comes SL limo service, right? Originally Posted by Jessie Austin
Free Carpool Coordination for trial run..... It may be expanded depending on how successful it is. Please provide Make and Model of your vehicle and maximum weight it is rated for and you will be paired up with your peers so that all can arrive on time in a fast and efficient manner.
Im not a BBW but i would love a gym membership. Whispers I will add it to my showcase
Free Carpool Coordination for trial run..... It may be expanded depending on how successful it is. Please provide Make and Model of your vehicle and maximum weight it is rated for and you will be paired up with your peers so that all can arrive on time in a fast and efficient manner. Originally Posted by Whispers
Carpool?
You would win. The bike has no wheels.... Fucking thing cost $2000 but the GF wanted it.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Push over....
i changed the name of the toilet from a john to a jim
i tell everybody, "1st thing i do every morning, is hit the jim "
OMG

SL, with the camp comes SL limo service, right? Originally Posted by Jessie Austin
Of course there is limo service... SKF kind of let the cat out of the bag on that one.

Post #49

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1054383022

i changed the name of the toilet from a john to a jim
i tell everybody, "1st thing i do every morning, is hit the jim " Originally Posted by knotty man
Get your own stage man... This is our gig!

Now if you want to get all "Diceman" like we might consider ya as an opening act...
Carpool? Originally Posted by Jessie Austin
I had you all set up to share a ride for the maiden voyage with one of out staff members Pepe. I told him you were interested. Now look what you have done!

My apologies SL, I had NO idea!
I'll take Pepe
Tell him to leave the burro, I'll drive!
I had you all set up to share a ride for the maiden voyage with one of out staff members Pepe. I told him you were interested. Now look what you have done!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Whipsers....
Its added
My apologies SL, I had NO idea!
I'll take Pepe
Tell him to leave the burro, I'll drive!

Whipsers....
Its added Originally Posted by Jessie Austin
He was so hurt I had to give him time off. Last I heard he went to San Antonio midget hunting. I watched him leave with a bottle of Patron and a dog kennel.
He was so hurt I had to give him time off. Last I heard he went to San Antonio midget hunting. I watched him leave with a bottle of Patron and a dog kennel. Originally Posted by Still Looking
5) Have you ever bent over at your incall stood up only to find that skinny hobbyist missing. It's no fun finding him in your butt crack dazed and out of breath unable to speak. Eliminate those embarrassing situations.

I HATE THAT WHEN IT HAPPENS!