Intelligencer Key Coronavirus Model Now Predicts Many Fewer U.S. Deaths Adam K. Raymond 2 hrs ago

What the actual fuck are yous talking about, dude?

Do yous or any of yous Trumpholians have anything to back up this shameless accusation than your own bullshits?

I understand that’s you might all be going stir crazy in your studio flats, but I figure yous would be used to it after your frequent stays in the coal mines and the county jails. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Yous are lying and a deserter in the battle for public’s health.

Shame on you. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Are yous sniffing your ass again? Yous need some serious help!
  • oeb11
  • 04-07-2020, 10:06 AM
Time to isolate hh and j666 together in a small cottage with access only to Fox News and One
America News Network.

Let 'em learn a reasonable Fact-based POV for a change.
Yesterday: Dr. Robert Redfield, the Director of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), predicted that the death toll from the Chinese coronavirus will be “much, much, much lower” than the models have projected due to Americans following social distancing recommendations.

For the thinking impaired: This means that thanks to the foresight, strategic planning, leadership and tactical maneuvers of GEPOTUS and his assembled team, many, many more American lives will be saved, albeit it may, unfortunately, include too many of those with the preexisting condition (morbidity) of Stage-5 TDS, which remains incurable.

Two quick thoughts:
  1. I'd like to see Joe "Placeholder" Biden read either of the above sentences from a teleprompter (yeah, right)
  2. Looks ya'll gonna need a bigger pipe to smoke it in

Sorry for your loss fellas.
time anyone?
Many fewer hospital beds will be needed at peak than previously anticipated, according to the new projections. The April 5 update predicts the need for 140,823 total hospital beds and 29,210 ICU beds at the peak of the outbreak. Those numbers are down 121,269 and 10,517, respectively. Originally Posted by oeb11
I bet the geniuses who run the model forgot to factor in the steep declines in (non-covid) hospitalizations that was bound to occur when everyone stays home.

The model also revised downward the prediction for the number of ventilators needed at the height of the outbreak. It now predicts the need for 18,992 ventilators, down from 31,782. Originally Posted by oeb11
And that's for the whole fucking country. Will Gov. Cuomo now apologize for whining and demanding the feds ship 30,000 ventilators to New York alone, instead of holding some back for the rest of the country?

Guess maybe we can cancel that order with GM. With luck, GM might've trickled out 500 ventilators by late Summer lol.
Time to isolate hh and j666 together in a small cottage with access only to Fox News and One
America News Network.

Let 'em learn a reasonable Fact-based POV for a change. Originally Posted by oeb11

and bwk, FZ
Yesterday: Dr. Robert Redfield, the Director of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), predicted that the death toll from the Chinese coronavirus will be “much, much, much lower” than the models have projected due to Americans following social distancing recommendations.

For the thinking impaired: This means that thanks to the foresight, strategic planning, leadership and tactical maneuvers of GEPOTUS and his assembled team, many, many more American lives will be saved, albeit it may, unfortunately, include too many of those with the preexisting condition (morbidity) of Stage-5 TDS, which remains incurable.

Two quick thoughts:
  1. I'd like to see Joe "Placeholder" Biden read either of the above sentences from a teleprompter (yeah, right)
  2. Looks ya'll gonna need a bigger pipe to smoke it in

Sorry for your loss fellas.
time anyone? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

what is this? GEPOTUS

POTUS part i get, what's GE?
I bet the geniuses who run the model forgot to factor in the steep declines in (non-covid) hospitalizations that was bound to occur when everyone stays home... Originally Posted by lustylad

Numbers seems to be horked up for all manner of "normal" hospitalizations, including flu, heart and pneumonia. Everything seems so laser focused on covid, that all other manner of statistic has dropped of dramatically into a black hole. Not that we don't need to be focused on actual covid data right now, owing mainly to our glaring lack of heads-up data from Chi-i-i-i-na.
...POTUS part i get, what's GE? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
God Emperor POTUS. Drives the tards even more tardy. Not that I would uhm, err, knowingly do that (hit tip to James Clapper)
  • oeb11
  • 04-07-2020, 02:55 PM
WYID- Thanks for the Laugh!
Clapper needs a nice six x 10 with 2 bunks, a sink/toilet - for a good long time.
God Emperor POTUS. Drives the tards even more tardy. Not that I would uhm, err, knowingly do that (hit tip to James Clapper) Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

did u copy a page from waco?

he calls trump... "Emperor of the Universe. baahahahaa!!!....."

his words. lol!
As far as I know we still don't have an HIV vaccine that works.

We may not be able to afford "buying the medical community more time" and we may be fooling ourselves that we are actually "buying more time." The whole "social distancing" thing may not have "a lot of meat on the bone." Originally Posted by gnadfly
Have any idea why? It's because they can't make that much money off of it. Not enough sectors of the population would feel inclined to get it.
As far as I know we still don't have an HIV vaccine that works.

We may not be able to afford "buying the medical community more time" and we may be fooling ourselves that we are actually "buying more time." The whole "social distancing" thing may not have "a lot of meat on the bone." Originally Posted by gnadfly
Have any idea why? It's because they can't make that much money off of it. Not enough sectors of the population would feel inclined to get it. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Make money off of what?
... "Emperor of the Universe. baahahahaa!!!....." Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Why such limitations to a single, paltry universe?

Why not Master of All Time and Space?

In other news - and I don't know how we missed this for all this time - right under our very own noses...

Orange Man Good
... Will Gov. Cuomo now apologize for ... Originally Posted by lustylad

What I am now wondering is Will Gov. Cuomo now apologize for NY selling off all those ventilators after the H1N1 thingy a few years back? Will he at least disclose how much the state made on the sale. Were they sold through Craigs-list?
I thought it was usually GEOTUS, a term coined by Reddit r/TheDonald that was censored and, for all intents and purposes, shut down by now ChiCom controlled Reddit admins.