I just masturbated with my Hitachi Magic Wand !!!

• tzv13
  • 06-23-2015, 12:49 PM
Game of Thrones and Zimas? ...please stop woman you're going to make me cry. That's just too awesome.
Game of Thrones and Zimas? ...please stop woman you're going to make me cry. That's just too awesome. Originally Posted by tzv13
You cannot possibly comprehend the depths of my depravity. (waggles eyebrows)
WTF? Theys still a-makin' Zima?
Ok, who has a " mother of dragons" out fit, man that women is hot.

IB
I have different colored vibrators and buttplugs to match my different moods and outfits.

Just kidding. I don't need all that. I like to save my sexual eruptions for a real nice erect weeenuuur attached to a voracious and awesome dude.

I also like to re-enact Game of Throne scenes on my bed with my stuffed animals. We can do it while we drink my Zimas under my blacklight poster collection. Just saying'.
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
damn woman--I would so do you!!
  • tzv13
  • 06-23-2015, 01:34 PM
You cannot possibly comprehend the depths of my depravity. (waggles eyebrows) Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Mmmm...depravity...

I can walk around on my knees, pretend to be Tyrion, and wax poetically about wine and whores. Or were you thinking more Cersei/Jaime?
Zimas is so 1990. Do you wear acid wash jeans, too? C'mon, girl!
Zimas is so 1990. Do you wear acid wash jeans, too? C'mon, girl! Originally Posted by illuminati
I gots the Bartles and James too.
I TRIED THE MALE ATTACHMENTS FOR HMW ,,, BUT ,,, IT SEEMED UNNECESSARY TO PACK THAT MUCH FORCE INTO A MALE ORGASM !!! LIKE ,,, IT ALREADY TAKES A MAN LIKE ... THREE ,MINUTES TO JACK OFF ,,, SO ,,, WHY SPEED THAT UP ? ? ? IT JUST MADE AN (( ALREADY FAST )) MALE ORGASM GO TO INSTANT SPEED ... KINDA DUMB ... I NEVER INVESTED IN THE ATTACHMENTS AFTER THAT ONE !!!
I TRIED THE MALE ATTACHMENTS FOR HMW ,,, BUT ,,, IT SEEMED UNNECESSARY TO PACK THAT MUCH FORCE INTO A MALE ORGASM !!! LIKE ,,, IT ALREADY TAKES A MAN LIKE ... THREE ,MINUTES TO JACK OFF ,,, SO ,,, WHY SPEED THAT UP ? ? ? IT JUST MADE AN (( ALREADY FAST )) MALE ORGASM GO TO INSTANT SPEED ... KINDA DUMB ... I NEVER INVESTED IN THE ATTACHMENTS AFTER THAT ONE !!!
Originally Posted by tattooed_asian_kim
WTF? At mah age it takes meh 30 minnits jus' ta git hard! So, we're talkin' 33 minnits.
I just masturbated on my Sybian Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I'd pay just to see that! Or, would it be possible to get a BnG while you're on your Sybian at the same time?
I just masturbated on my Sybian Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Hmmm. I used to have a Sybian...until I loaned/gave it to a provider (who is not CSB). Wonder where that thing is now?