Do Yourself a Favor and Avoid Drama with This Girl

Stupid,

First of all, even my Special-Ed English teacher stresses complete sentences and paragraphs, rather than fragments separated by ellipses.

Secondly, even after rereading your OP several times, I fail to see any mention of a third time you were blown off, or even a second trip out to see her.

I realize I am but a simpleton, so perhaps you can show me in your original post where you mentioned either of those things.

As it reads now, it seems she cancelled last minute the first time, offered to make it up with a free (free!) half hour, and then got her period 2 hours prior to your scheduled make up but still offered to do what she could. If that was the case, my point was simply; what the fuck did you expect her to do? Originally Posted by TheBizz
I expect her to honor her original offer. And my apologies that my writing standards do not meet your requirements. I also did not mention that I offered to give her $100 to make it an hour session. I was not asking for anything for free. Since then she has not responded to me in attempts to contact her. That is your 3rd blow off. And I have my doubts as to whether her claims are legit, based on other things I have since read here. Does that make it clearer for you?
Im agree with BIZZ. I only see the one trip to Plano.I do see where she offered to do what she could and you declined the offer. And letting you know 2 hours ahead of time seems legite to me. She could have let you make the long drive first then let you know about Aunt Flo.I also get the sense ( and i hope im wrong) that you decided to make this post jus cause she "will no longer talk to me in chat"..ANy way..How about them Cowboys???
Im agree with BIZZ. I only see the one trip to Plano.I do see where she offered to do what she could and you declined the offer. And letting you know 2 hours ahead of time seems legite to me. She could have let you make the long drive first then let you know about Aunt Flo.I also get the sense ( and i hope im wrong) that you decided to make this post jus cause she "will no longer talk to me in chat"..ANy way..How about them Cowboys??? Originally Posted by Texasquest
see above post, and shud up about the damn Cowboys
I can't imagine why somebody would ever want to ignore you, stupid.
I can't imagine why somebody would ever want to ignore you, stupid. Originally Posted by TheBizz
well, you do seem rather obsessed yourself on something that does not concern you in any way, shape, or form. So it escapes me as well
  • coven
  • 01-19-2012, 05:17 PM
Damn Stupid,

Who lit the fuse on YOUR tampon?

C
To whom it may concern

I have been in contact with Bristol, or rather she got in touch with me, and we are going to try and work things out. I apologize to her and wish her no ill will of any kind. I am a skeptic by nature and tend to believe the worst in people before I give people the benefit of the doubt. Bristol deserved the benefit of the doubt here, and I am going on record to say so.
I think if she makes it right with you, you should use a pic of you kissing your own ass as your avatar.
I think if she makes it right with you, you should use a pic of you kissing your own ass as your avatar. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
If I was capable of such an act, I'd have a job with the circus....or in adult movies?
If I was capable of such an act, I'd have a job with the circus....or in adult movies? Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
See, you're already thinking of a career change to improve your life. And with the added income, you'll be able to see Bristol even more.
See, you're already thinking of a career change to improve your life. And with the added income, you'll be able to see Bristol even more. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
I am pretty sure that would not be a positive career change for me. But on the other hand it may make it possible for me to fulfill that midget fantasy I have had for years? I'll pass on the bearded woman
Stupid,

Take a pic of your eyes rolling back in your head as Bristol works her magic. That should suffice. Good luck man and enjoy.

BP
Stupid,

Take a pic of your eyes rolling back in your head as Bristol works her magic. That should suffice. Good luck man and enjoy.

BP Originally Posted by BigPurdy
I'm not sure she will let me anywhere near her with a camera, but I will see what I can do sir
So, since she wouldn't talk to you in chat is a blow off too? WOW!
So, since she wouldn't talk to you in chat is a blow off too? WOW! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
you're way late for the piling on phase, perhaps this is a continual problem for you?