Encounter: Good fuck

[/QUOTE]

They are all crazy one way or another.
Who cares who shared with them. They’re a hooker, it’s the life they live.
I had a date with her. She pretty girl and. Says she a “model” wouldn’t stop talking. And when she did long enough to take bong rips
Felt very rushed. It’s not worth the trouble for a second visit
To not get in trouble in public forum... (Staff edit).... dm me... a provider I've seen for years shared something important. Headed to work now but ill respond in the morning.
DM sent afterdark
Buddzz what was her rate?
To not get in trouble in public forum... (Staff edit) .... dm me... a provider I've seen for years shared something important. Headed to work now but I’ll respond in the morning. Originally Posted by afterdark1971

What I wanted to share was a generalities about behavior and what a long time provider shared about herself not Regina specifically. I've found that this is not helpful or misunderstood.
What I wanted to share was a generalities about behavior and what a long time provider shared about herself not Regina specifically. I've found that this is not helpful or misunderstood. Originally Posted by afterdark1971
What Soldierboy shared in his review adequately shows red flags that we should all digest in our own personal ways. Need not Dm me for clarification. Many of you in the community have first hand experiences with Regina... good bad or indifferent...I have none and apologize for starting to interject anything just from separate experiences.
I'm backing off til my next review or more lighthearted hi's 👋 in the comments and thank yous.

AD
What Soldierboy shared in his review adequately shows red flags that we should all digest in our own personal ways. Need not Dm me for clarification. Many of you in the community have first hand experiences with Regina... good bad or indifferent...I have none and apologize for starting to interject anything just from separate experiences.
I'm backing off til my next review or more lighthearted hi's 👋 in the comments and thank yous.

AD Originally Posted by afterdark1971
Your efforts are appreciated.
AD

No worries dude, you’re info is respectable and much appreciated. She’s currently in my company and I’m not seeing any issues whatsoever. She does like to talk, but I’m enjoying our conversation. As far as I’m concerned, you’d be making a mistake not seeing this sexy lady. She’ll be here till Thursday, so you’re loss till she gets back fellas lol.

Btw, she’s prancing around my place in nothing but sexy short shorts. I’m a pretty happy guy right now. J/s
AD

No worries dude, you’re info is respectable and much appreciated. She’s currently in my company and I’m not seeing any issues whatsoever. She does like to talk, but I’m enjoying our conversation. As far as I’m concerned, you’d be making a mistake not seeing this sexy lady. She’ll be here till Thursday, so you’re loss till she gets back fellas lol.

Btw, she’s prancing around my place in nothing but sexy short shorts. I’m a pretty happy guy right now. J/s Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Damn, you flew her down to see you. All the ladies are going to love you up here.