Blowpop's List - OTC Edition

Madison May is also pretty talented. She could definitely fill the slot haha
Let us know how much it costs you to get that spot... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

This comes off as an insinuation that blowpops spots are 'for sale' and that he doesn't have any integrity when he makes his list. I've known blowpop for over 10 years and to me, he's a stand up guy.

Unlike you or me...............at least he has a list.
I'm just tickled pink that I made the list again !! And trust me I earned it !!!slurp slurp !!
This comes off as an insinuation that blowpops spots are 'for sale' and that he doesn't have any integrity when he makes his list. I've known blowpop for over 10 years and to me, he's a stand up guy.

Unlike you or me...............at least he has a list. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Well then why not simply post the reviews instead of pimping for discounted knob-jobs?

"Why not, it's good advertising", right Bianca? (not that she's not worthy of the top spot, just that the donation was precisely that. A donation. <~~Straight from that proverbial, biting part of the equine).

It just calls into question the rankings.; namely, how these discounted/free* knob-jobs affected them.

It ain't bottle rocket surgery, boys and girls. .

I'd be willing to fill in the #10 position Blowpop! :-) Originally Posted by jasmine cummings

Butt if you give a stellar bj are you willing to bump another lady down?
Y'all should realize by now that I don't "insinuate" anything...
Let us know how much it costs you to get that spot... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Why on earth would someone pay to be on my list? It's just one hobbyist's opinion. It is sweet that you hold my opinion in such high regard that you keep insinuating this, though.

And it means even more from a guy who uses a particular provider's photo as his avatar, while he posts hundreds of content-free posts.

Well then why not simply post the reviews instead of pimping for discounted knob-jobs?

It just calls into question the rankings.; namely, how these discounted/free* knob-jobs affected them.
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
I get several emails a week asking who I'd recommend for a great BBBJ. Reviews are great (I write them, unlike some of the whiners in this thread) but the list is just a list of my favorites, which I'm happy to recommend to hobbyists who are fellow enthusiasts.

Many providers offer French-only rates. Since I don't do FS in sessions, why wouldn't I choose that rate? And the provider's rate isn't a factor in position on the list, but it is a factor in who I'll see for a return engagement, since my hobby budget isn't unlimited.

If you think the list is rigged, don't read it. And I'm curious - who doesn't belong on the list?
In my opinion Bianca Page does not deserve to be stuck on that usury list. But, I understand why you have to put her at #1.

The truth is there in the OPs posts for anyone who wants to see with their eyes wide open.

It's early May in Houston, and that means the OTC conference has blown into town. The city is flooded with conventioneers, and the city is flooded with out-of-town talent. It's easy for our local stars to be overlooked, and that's a shame for the hobbyist. Why give up a guaranteed great session for an unknown?

These truly talented women are my favorites in Houston. These are providers who are based in the Houston area, and who are (to the best of my knowledge) currently available for appointments.

Your favorites, of course, may differ; if you think I've left someone off the list, please send me a PM, email, or post here.

(For those who do not know me, I don't do full service in session, but instead prefer a woman with amazing French skills.)

Without further delay, the current Top 10:

1. Bianca Page
2. Christle Fox - TheCFE
3. Veronica Peach
4. Brittney from Kentucky
5. Tatiana
6. Phoenix
7. Allison of Houston
8. Hannah Hearte
9. Alyssa
10. (open)

In this edition, MLisa drops off due to her retirement - she's a Houston legend and will be greatly missed.

As always, I'm interested in new candidates, so if you run across anyone exceptional (or if you are a provider and you think you have exceptional French skills) please drop me a PM or an e-mail.

(Please remember: It's my limited time and budget, so there's no guarantee that I'll interview you for the list. Recommendations from trusted sources and affordable French-only rates are a big help, and being adorable doesn't hurt, either.)

Until next time: Stay horny, my friends. Originally Posted by blowpop
I get several emails a week asking who I'd recommend for a great BBBJ. Reviews are great (I write them, unlike some of the whiners in this thread) but the list is just a list of my favorites, which I'm happy to recommend to hobbyists who are fellow enthusiasts.

Many providers offer French-only rates. Since I don't do FS in sessions, why wouldn't I choose that rate? And the provider's rate isn't a factor in position on the list, but it is a factor in who I'll see for a return engagement, since my hobby budget isn't unlimited.

If you think the list is rigged, don't read it. And I'm curious - who doesn't belong on the list? Originally Posted by blowpop
Seeing the hooktards scamper to fill that all illusive #10 slot is hilarious...........scamper little hooktards.......scamper.
I'd be willing to fill in the #10 position Blowpop! :-) Originally Posted by jasmine cummings
We may need to schedule an interview.
In my opinion Bianca Page does not deserve to be stuck on that usury list. But, I understand why you have to put her at #1.

The truth is there in the OPs posts for anyone who wants to see with their eyes wide open.

Seeing the hooktards scamper to fill that all illusive #10 slot is hilarious...........scamper little hooktards.......scamper. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Why is Bianca at #1 on the list? Because she gave me the best BJ ever in the hobby. The woman is crazy talented. TheCFE is the first provider I've seen who comes close, thus her debut at #2.

I keep forgetting that there are a few folks out there who see scams everywhere. I'll simplify things for you: I don't have intercourse with providers. That's something that I reserve for my private, non-hobby life.
I'll simplify things for you: I don't have intercourse with providers. That's something that I reserve for my private, non-hobby life. Originally Posted by blowpop
  • Trey
  • 05-07-2013, 09:43 AM
I'm just tickled pink that I made the list again !! And trust me I earned it !!!slurp slurp !! Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Don't really care about this list at all. I just wanted to say that "slurp slurp" thing you and Athena say is not a turn on. Ijs. Maybe I'm the only one but that shit turns my stomach every time I read it.
Don't really care about this list at all. I just wanted to say that "slurp slurp" thing you and Athena say is not a turn on. Ijs. Maybe I'm the only one but that shit turns my stomach every time I read it. Originally Posted by trey
This.
Who is Tatiana?