Let me tell you the reality

Not sure who were talking about here, but a gentleman with class would come forward and apologize!

Just a minute, I have a call....

Lady's I apologize for my post in the following thread. My intention was not to offend any of you. I was just sharing some of my experiences with OTHER providers!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=267032

Just a minute another call....

My gosh it wasn't me... thank god! Who ever offended these lady's come forward and publicly kneel and ask for forgiveness!

you totally correct there are more RESPECTFUL AND SWEET GENTLEMEN in this hobby and you MEN are the best...
There are negative people in all aspects of life. Just take a look at all the people walking around that just look dead. Lacy did the correct thing by sending it to the Mods. I am sorry you ladies had to encounter an asshole like this, but just think of the rest of us normal fun loving guys! Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Yeah it sucks when someone reduces me to a couple of non-flattering adjectives. I much prefer cool classy people who know how to stay that way. They help me keep my red-neck gutter girl pent up and put away. I MUST say all of the guys who I come in contact with on a daily basis are sweet and great to be around. Thank goodness. I guess I just don't attract the weirdos. Another blessing.
  • Old-T
  • 08-01-2011, 08:10 PM
I have been fortunate enough to meet so many truly delightful, giving ladies in this business that it's easy to forget not all men open their eyes and ears enough to realize it.

Please don't let a few jerks ruin your day, and more importantly your attitudes perspective.

Whoever the juvenile idiot is clearly isn't someone who has a beef with any individual lady but rather has such an inferiority complex or rejection complex that he overcompensates by hiding behind a keyboard and attacking a broad collection of ladies. What he probably is thinking is, "They can't possible enjoy spending time with someone like me, so they MUST be in it only for the money". Just remember, his self-loathing is about him, not about you wonderful ladies.