Encounter: Venus - the Asian Goddess of Love @ Asian Star

Wow. Didn't know that.
AS is open and very safe

No worries. This is the promotor LLC and horse rider trying to stir shit up

We’re open. We never got raided.

All good

Now everybody knows what scum those 2 are.

Complete and total meltdown

Thays what happens when you step on the wrong toes
AS is open and very safe

All good

Thays what happens when you step on the wrong toes Originally Posted by PeterBota
I'm still learning who is associated with which places.

So when you say "we're open" and "we never got raided" you are saying you are a part of Asian Stars? Nothing wrong with that as long as you're open about it but it does make it hard to accept you as an objective source because you are promoting just like those you are criticizing.
AS is open and very safe

All good

Thays what happens when you step on the wrong toes Originally Posted by PeterBota
You're right, bota.

AS is open. After it got raided.

How safe it is is another questio. The owner is a two time loser now. Talk about bad luck.
Peter Botta You know the truth, think for the safety of everyone
He doesn't care about everyone. I bet he is just pissed at Chung because he wanted to be just like him. Thanks for backing the truth. It always prevails
He doesn't care about everyone. I bet he is just pissed at Chung because he wanted to be just like him. Thanks for backing the truth. It always prevails Originally Posted by BumbleBee10
Another hit job on a competing studio

This was promotor LLC and his little bitch
Another hit job on a competing studio

This was promotor LLC and his little bitch Originally Posted by PeterBota
I was right, Peter Bota, I know who you are. From now on with you ?? You can look forward to it.
I like Vadc more that this guy. He was more entertaining.
I have been a customer of Asian Stars for a year and a half. Their ladies have always taken care of me and their management has never been a problem. Yes I would recommend them. Yes they are open.
Maybe so. Just take one slip up and POPO got you.
Maybe so. Just take one slip up and POPO got you. Originally Posted by BumbleBee10
Let's be fair about this. Regardless of the visit, raid, whatever you want to call it. Were any customers that we know of busted? I don't remember any reports of that.

Aren't LE usually just after the owners? Not saying it couldn't happen but it hasn't seemed to happen in Dallas recently in the the shops and spas as opposed to the streets.
You would be correct. The Indian was released along with the lady.
So Asian Stars completely shutdown? Should I erase my phone? Originally Posted by nono

Put it in a bucket of bleach and store over night at a cool temperature.

That'll take care of it.