So babe.....what's your sign??

Libra...October 7th
Pisces- March 6
Oh, to hell with my research...it's interesting and fun information, but it's not doing me a damn bit of good, cause I still want to see all of you lovely ladies....

I'm Aquarius, BTW.

Have noticed alot of Aries though....hmmmmmm.....very interesting!!

And Tara, you stoled my 69 sign and I want it back.....HA!!
Dead center Taurus! (Sorry, I know that's a viking but it's the closest I could find to a bull!)
Not a lady as per the OP's question, but Aquarius here.
My tropical zodiac sign is Libra, but my sidereal sign has shifted to Virgo.
Scorpio
I am a Libra. This is the first zodiac thing ever to come close to me and it is dead on.

Libra is romantic. This sign will go out of the way to please a partner and will want nothing but class and elegance.
I am 1oo% VIRGO

September 2oth

And I do not get along with Cancer or Scorpio.....well we get along fine in bed its just there will be a divorce lol
  • fawn
  • 02-10-2011, 05:19 PM
I am a Libra. This is the first zodiac thing ever to come close to me and it is dead on.

Libra is romantic. This sign will go out of the way to please a partner and will want nothing but class and elegance. Originally Posted by Big Daddy Moose

+1=Fawn
Libra here.And I am under Fawn
Alright...I found a flaw in the system! Tara is a cancer, and I had a great time with her!! Even though it says cancer is a bad sign for me. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
Cool I knew I liked you
Leo
Scorpio
Scorpio is intense. This sign will want powerful lovemaking and may want to own you in and out of the bedroom.

November 14th

CG