backpage?

I agree. Some guys (all types of guys) only know about BackPage.

It's all about the way you advertise on BP. In some places, BP is the only venue you have. If you advertise like the rest of 'em, you may have a problem that you're inviting yourself to. But there are some gents that appreciate thought out advertisements, and will contact you based on your reputation.
I started off posting on BP and had pretty decent luck. I now only use eccie and P411, and the gents that I see are members of those sites. I know several well known hobbyist who still use BP because the girls tend to charge alot less and provide more services. Most men are "bargain" shoppers. I say it's their money and their hobby who are we to say where they should shop. Tend to your own business and worry about how you are perceived. To each their own.
  • Zx
  • 11-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Well said Kendall
She is tainted.
  • Zx
  • 11-08-2012, 07:55 PM
I found that out a couple weeks ago
backpage is not for everyone, as kendall said "to each their own. I was on bp for 6 months or so before someone pointed eccie/p411 out to me.

I do well on bp but yes there are bad apples that cloud your mind of the good times.
I have observed that most of the BP providers have limited menus (cbj, no daty, non-gfe). On BP it is easier to hide the fact that your menu is limited because those providers don't get reviewed as often. I think a greater percentage of providers on BP have pimps than providers on ECCIE. That also is easier to conceal on BP. I've noticed a few providers on ECCIE have returned to BP after a few bad reviews or lackluster reviews.

I started out seeking providers on BP because I did not know about ECCIE. Now I almost exclusively use ECCIE providers. I will occasionally roll the dice and try my luck on BP just because it is fun.
no im actually not ... "not my cup of tea" so to speak
why do providers continue to post on bp?
& why do hobbyist seek out those providers? Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky

Because the best clients come from BP. BP is awesome. Sorry you don't like it. Might I suggest hiring an assistant that can screen out the weeds that also come with BP postings.

She is tainted. Originally Posted by pyramider
I have been smurfucky enough to meet some very cool women on BP.
It's a great time killer, thumbing through all those amateur pics while I sit on my throne for my minimum of 30 minutes, lol.
Because the best clueless clients come from BP. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Fixed that one

BP can be great for providers...not so great for Hobbyist!

Just my .02
so what does that say about the hobbyist who use bp? they are willing to settle for less and then come to eccie expecting the same thing (fees, menu, drama, etc.)
IDK, that's just my opinion of BP.

I started out there a long time ago and learned my lesson...
so what does that say about the hobbyist who use bp? they are willing to settle for less and then come to eccie expecting the same thing (fees, menu, drama, etc.) Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky
Not really, I have found some hot babes ( not all the time) that just were looking for fast cash and not looking ot make a career out of it. Ive been with some that werent the prettiest but made up for itwith attitude, I have paid more ( here)and sometimes catch a girl that dont give it their all, and i have some at a dDo think it make you "better" becasue you post only on here? I think your cutting a lot of potential clients, not very smart IMO, but its your thing and thats cool. Like I always say, Do your research guys n girls. Check numbers and ask the right questions, I am a great judge of character and I can tell over the phone pretty quick if its gonna be a good meet, but hey thats just me