Lady Crush

First, I'm not man enough for more than one lady at a time.

Second, I like to devote 100% of my attention to the lady; When I'm with her, she is the only person in the entire world for me. I'm kind of intense. Sharing her with anyone will preclude that.

Third, two of my favorites together might lend me in the hospital or cemetery.

May be, when I'm about to retire I will round up my favorites and may have a double, or triple, or quadruple or more to just see how's it. But I will make sure my life insurance is up to date, my bills paid, my will written, etc.
First, I'm not man enough for more than one lady at a time.

Second, I like to devote 100% of my attention to the lady; When I'm with her, she is the only person in the entire world for me. I'm kind of intense. Sharing her with anyone will preclude that.

Third, two of my favorites together might lend me in the hospital or cemetery.

May be, when I'm about to retire I will round up my favorites and may have a double, or triple, or quadruple or more to just see how's it. But I will make sure my life insurance is up to date, my bills paid, my will written, etc. Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
Which two ladies would you want to WATCH...??
Which two ladies would you want to WATCH...?? Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Berkleigh and Reese Foster
Everybody has something to hide except for me and my monkey

Ok Dannie and Spike Baby, you got my attention, and I would enjoy introducing the two of you and joining in, threesome at my place in FT Worth? You two name the date and donation for say two to three hours and I will make it happen.

Film at 11!!!!
Cecelia Baby and Brendolyn.
sexy choices!
I have ALOT of lady crushes...especially TRUELY PASSION!