Alright Bitches....

Nice all nighter. You have to like it when a chapter of ladies picket against you, thinking they are hurting you. Doesn't make alot of business sense, to picket against money, no matter how much it is.

It is what it is. Hell, I'm taking a trip next week with the money I saved. I'm happy either way
I have already felt their wrath...

In addition, I have received notice from the Chief Steward of the Federated Union of Sexworkers (FUS), South Austin Local 102, that they are establishing a picket line around my dick, and no sexworker in Local 102 will cross it. I'm busted.

Apparently last week, I violated rules 102(a), 107(c) and 122(d, subsection iii) of the Collective Bargaining Agreement -- which state "If a monger doesn't get confirmation of a session price IN WRITING prior to a session, the hoogar is entitled to re-price at any point prior to insertion. Should the monger elect to cancel, 100% of the session fee is still due, plus additional consideration for mental anguish."

Mental anguish?? 'Nilla, I told you that we shouldn't sign that contract.

Fortunately, the International Association of Hookers, North Austin Local 75 does not intend to honor the picket line. The ladies there have told me that I'm still welcome, and "they'll hold the doormats up" for my cancellation payments. Whoopee!! Originally Posted by The Allnighter
Well Played!!! Well Played!!!

-Nilla
I'll give you that one Tammie, point well made. Originally Posted by black sunshine
If you cancel last minute and she's paid money to use another incall/babysitter, or other costs, then it would be nice for you to pay a cancellation fee if you still want to see the lady.
Some ladies may not give you another chance if she's paid money and you cancel.
If they have their own incall and don't have any other expenses, she may or may not give you another chance. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
This sounds good. But what happens if the roles are reverse. A provider cancel on a hobbyist last min? This happens all the time. Lets say he took off work (2-3 hrs of his time and pay), drove half way across the city (in providers terms that $50). How should he be compensated? If she want to keep that client.
PID - I have been wondering this myself.

Good points....now, discuss while I get distracted and I will be back

A
This sounds good. But what happens if the roles are reverse. A provider cancel on a hobbyist last min? This happens all the time. Lets say he took off work (2-3 hrs of his time and pay), drove half way across the city (in providers terms that $50). How should he be compensated? If she want to keep that client. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
They get the "so sorry babe, I promiss to make it up to you, and I will treat you extra special"........ next time!

Maybe the guys should do the same thing "sorry babe, I promis I will make it up to you the next time I see you"

IB
They get the "so sorry babe, I promiss to make it up to you, and I will treat you extra special"........ next time!

Maybe the guys should do the same thing "sorry babe, I promis I will make it up to you the next time I see you"

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
if the lady offers a discount or extended time for the make up session ... i'm her fan.

i don't have much first hand experience. i canceled an appt and the lady told me she had made a non-refundable payment on the room. i reimbursed her. it wasn't much money and she actually told me not to worry about it.

a great deal of the hobby is based on agreements between consenting adults. not 'rules' ... just what seems fair and reasonable. with the acknowledgement that ... life is not always fair ... or reasonable.

did that help?
if the lady offers a discount or extended time for the make up session ... i'm her fan.

i don't have much first hand experience. i canceled an appt and the lady told me she had made a non-refundable payment on the room. i reimbursed her. it wasn't much money and she actually told me not to worry about it.

a great deal of the hobby is based on agreements between consenting adults. not 'rules' ... just what seems fair and reasonable. with the acknowledgement that ... life is not always fair ... or reasonable.

did that help? Originally Posted by dodger
your posts make me smile dodger you are obviously a good guy

And I think more girls SHOULD offer a discount or extra time to make up for her mistake just as the GUYs should try and make right by ladies...its a two way street out here!!
a great deal of the hobby is based on agreements between consenting adults. not 'rules' ... just what seems fair and reasonable. with the acknowledgement that ... life is not always fair ... or reasonable. Originally Posted by dodger
+1
your posts make me smile dodger you are obviously a good guy

And I think more girls SHOULD offer a discount or extra time to make up for her mistake just as the GUYs should try and make right by ladies...its a two way street out here!! Originally Posted by gingerpie
+1

I hate having to cancel, but unfortunately more often lately with certain personal circumstances I have had to. I always offer $20 off and/or an extra half hour or so.
+1

I hate having to cancel, but unfortunately more often lately with certain personal circumstances I have had to. I always offer $20 off and/or an extra half hour or so. Originally Posted by JadeRose

That's only 10% off if they book an hour. Not really a worthwhile discount. Now 50 dollars, 25%, is a discount that would make me happy.
+1

I hate having to cancel, but unfortunately more often lately with certain personal circumstances I have had to. I always offer $20 off and/or an extra half hour or so. Originally Posted by JadeRose
Ah wuld always take mo' time. Itsa bett'r deal. Ah pulledt tha calculahmuhlater out an' lookedt at yore GFE rates:
GFE: $200-45min $280-hr.5/$340-2hrs/$400-2.5

Fer a 45 minnit seshun it cums ta $4.44 a minnit an' fer a 2 anna half hour seshun it cums ta $2.67 a minnit. $20 off translates ta twixt 4 anna half ta 7 anna half minnits. Butt, an extry half hour is wurth twixt $133 ta $80.

Ah'd always take extry time ta fukk laik a bunny. It's dang shore wurth it, dollahs an' cents-wise.
Whatever the hell he said......I agree!

Ah wuld always take mo' time. Itsa bett'r deal. Ah pulledt tha calculahmuhlater out an' lookedt at yore GFE rates:
GFE: $200-45min $280-hr.5/$340-2hrs/$400-2.5

Fer a 45 minnit seshun it cums ta $4.44 a minnit an' fer a 2 anna half hour seshun it cums ta $2.67 a minnit. $20 off translates ta twixt 4 anna half ta 7 anna half minnits. Butt, an extry half hour is wurth twixt $133 ta $80.

Ah'd always take extry time ta fukk laik a bunny. It's dang shore wurth it, dollahs an' cents-wise. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
This sounds good. But what happens if the roles are reverse. A provider cancel on a hobbyist last min? This happens all the time. Lets say he took off work (2-3 hrs of his time and pay), drove half way across the city (in providers terms that $50). How should he be compensated? If she want to keep that client. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
That's the risk you take when you book with less pricey girls. The good ones are busy and their phones ring in spite of a reputation for ncns ( like becky goodhead, hot in the sack, believe me, but she may or may not show up) and the others, well, you get what you pay for.

I bet if you book a multi hour (in advance, not last minute) or book a girl who charges what she's worth and has a reputation to back it, you won't get the frequent last minute cancelations.

Just sayin.....

I really have no idea what this thread about.
That's the risk you take when you book with less pricey girls. The good ones are busy and their phones ring in spite of a reputation for ncns ( like becky goodhead, hot in the sack, believe me, but she may or may not show up) and the others, well, you get what you pay for.

I bet if you book a multi hour (in advance, not last minute) or book a girl who charges what she's worth and has a reputation to back it, you won't get the frequent last minute cancelations.

Just sayin.....

I really have no idea what this thread about. Originally Posted by HunterGrace
Like yourself I assume? Remember what I was paying you before you got on ASPD and Eccie, I do. You got paid back then JUST what I thought you were worth.
Like yourself I assume? Remember what I was paying you before you got on ASPD and Eccie, I do. You got paid back then JUST what I thought you were worth. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Ouch. I enjoyed that session with you. And the second one that went twice as long too. When did you become so mean? You could have just kept that to yourself if it is even true. My comment didn't warrant that kind of ugliness from you. Someone must have broken your heart since then. I'd never pegged you for a looking ass. To me, you were so much better than that.