Strike 2 Trump's repeal denied.

• R.M.
  • 02-05-2017, 04:42 PM
From what I remember when I lived in Austin most homeless folks were Vets. So...
  • ricio
  • 02-05-2017, 04:43 PM
y is everyone getting there panties in a bunch its a 90 DAY ban. If that puts a little squeeze on some people coming to this country so fucking what. If they don't like it stay in the rat hole u come from.
  • R.M.
  • 02-05-2017, 04:47 PM
I really don't see how people on welfare or prostitutes like yourself can even talk about politics. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Fat ass. Please keep up. I most likely pay more in tax's than you. I'm going to do my hair now.
From what I remember when I lived in Austin most homeless folks were Vets. So... Originally Posted by R.M.
so let me guess- you went up to every homeless person and said are you a veteran? You then kept some kind of tally and you are able to conclude that most homeless people in Austin are homeless? Do you see how stupid you sound?
It will be overturned at the SCOTUS if it gets that far, especially with a Justice Gorsuch on board.

In the meantime, DOS (Sec. Tillerson) has the option to stop issuance of any new visas from those countries and no judge can do anything about that.
  • R.M.
  • 02-05-2017, 05:29 PM
so let me guess- you went up to every homeless person and said are you a veteran? You then kept some kind of tally and you are able to conclude that most homeless people in Austin are homeless? Do you see how stupid you sound? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_5999628.html

http://kxan.com/2016/08/19/austin-pl...-accomplished/
  • DSK
  • 02-05-2017, 07:37 PM
A ban on immigrants from muslim nations is as idiotic as banning all mexicans from entering the United States because they could be working for one of the cartels. Every illegal substance(forbidden topic) that is consumed in the United States is easily linked to the Cartels- so let's ban Mexicans because we don't know if they are working for Cartels and some of those cartels are just as notorious as ISIS- cartels were known to for beheadings before ISIS started that act. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
OK - I will go along with your suggestion of a Mexican ban and see how that plays out....except for the pretty girls. They are mi favoritas!!!
  • DSK
  • 02-05-2017, 07:40 PM
You don't know shit- but to answer your question there are a lot of homeless people who are homeless because they choose to be- what's the solution by each one a home? Keep in mind some of your ancestors might have been immigrants and the people who were already in the United States probably didn't want your ancestors here- funny how you didn't mention native americans who are the only people who should rightfully be complaining about immigrants.
You speak of veterans, did you know the CEO of Linkedin vowed to donate 5 million dollars to Veterans if Trump simply released his taxes. Why didn't Trump jump at the offer?
In terms of the bigger picture are you saying the GOP cares more about homeless people and Veterans than the other because they both been around no matter who was in office.
How about you get off your ass - close your legs and become a productive tax paying citizen of this country instead of doing "illegal" work. I really don't see how people on welfare or prostitutes like yourself can even talk about politics. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Fuck off and die - only a faggot would oppose working girls offering sex to paying customers. These girls should be able to shoot people like you on sight for opposing prostitution - which existing before America you ignorant cocksucker.
You don't know shit- but to answer your question there are a lot of homeless people who are homeless because they choose to be- what's the solution by each one a home? Keep in mind some of your ancestors might have been immigrants and the people who were already in the United States probably didn't want your ancestors here- funny how you didn't mention native americans who are the only people who should rightfully be complaining about immigrants.
You speak of veterans, did you know the CEO of Linkedin vowed to donate 5 million dollars to Veterans if Trump simply released his taxes. Why didn't Trump jump at the offer?
In terms of the bigger picture are you saying the GOP cares more about homeless people and Veterans than the other because they both been around no matter who was in office.
How about you get off your ass - close your legs and become a productive tax paying citizen of this country instead of doing "illegal" work. I really don't see how people on welfare or prostitutes like yourself can even talk about politics. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
" I really don't see how people on welfare or prostitutes like yourself can even talk about politics ". But it's OK for a lying, stolen valor, run-like-hell-on-election-night, OBESE GLORYHOLE OPERATOR to spew THEIR lies and bullshit ? Right, "seArgent " schmukatelli !
Fuck off and die - only a faggot would oppose working girls offering sex to paying customers. These girls should be able to shoot people like you on sight for opposing prostitution - which existing before America you ignorant cocksucker. Originally Posted by DSK
If it weren't for ... well...it would be a tail pipe for Lube.
If it weren't for ... well...it would be a tail pipe for Lube. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

With a hose connected to it and into a confined space?
I love it- Trump is a facist POS:http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/04/politi...ing/index.html Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I've never seen anyone step on their dick and cut their own throat at the same time. Obamacare had a number of judgements against it but Obama continued forward against the third branch of government. He is a fascist.

Trump on the other hand has had a couple of judges try to block him and one may not even have any standing in the eyes of the court. The difference? Trump is holding off unlike El Douche Obama.

So we know that you don't know what a fascist is (try a mirror) and you don't know the facts.
....(try a mirror) .... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
He won't. It will remind him he doesn't have a scar where they "removed" the shrapnel from "within inches of his brain"!
God u gotta be Shitting me Lexus Dood

i always respected your Stupid Ass and comments matter fact i liked going back and forth with u u did sounded kinda of Intellectual

But shiit Just Fucking Stop for Allah's Sake

u sound Dumber than The dood who comes out to talk to the Press Lmfao yeah that Faggot Looking Idiot Sean Something ...

I get it u hate the Clintons but Damn You with the Trump Support LOL

BTW the guy asked u one simple Question and u went dancing around it
Why? That's not relevant, now is it?

I thought you were in the military?

You were probably one of those "know-it-alls" who whined because Bush didn't "connect the dots" in the months before the 911 attack, right? Or did they "train" you to "respond" after you've had the shit kicked out of you?

Actually, you're rather simple minded aren't? I'll just chalk that up to your brain injury, even though it wasn't caused by any shrapnel strike "near your brain" ... as you have related. My guess it was too tight a squeeze when they extracted you from your mother's oversized pussy. You were too fat then, too.

Oh, your question:

See the "nice lady" in the forefront of the above photo:

She helped that guy just behind kill a bunch of people in San Bernardino, fled from police, and then was in a shootout with them .... she "IMMIGRATED" here on a "fiancee's visa" to see her U.S. citizen boyfriend to marry him in their ARRANGED WEDDING .. Remember?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/inside-immi...ry?id=35912170

This is a perfect example of the failed vetting of your President Obaminable! Lots of people killed because of it! Us conservatives don't want it any more.

Now! You and Munchie need to hold each others' hands, go to the porch, and remain there until given permission to step off the porch ... and let us adults take care of the security of this country! Your blubber is not needed. Originally Posted by LexusLover
..BTW the guy asked u one simple Question and u went dancing around it ... Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
huh? what "guy asked" me "one simple Question"?

And here I was being hospitable to you and extending a warm invite to the Great State of Texas ... and you get all bitchy with me!

Is that the Allah-Damn HillaryNoMore attitude seeping out?

Butt.. even so .... I think you are delicious looking. Edible to say the least.