Leaked Bloomberg Audio

If you spent $10,000,000, you get a “attaboy”. If you spend $50,000,000, you get 10 “attaboys”. If you spend $200,000,000, you get 20 “attaboys”.

But as Bloomberg is finding out, one “aweshit” wipes the slate clean.
You can stick a fork in Bloomberg because he is done. Now let's see how much he likes spending hundreds of millions on a party that I predict will turn on him like wild dogs. He must be wondering right now what the hell he is going to say on that debate stage in Nevada if the DNC even allows him up there now. I'll bet they are hoping for a poll next week that would give them the excuse of denying him the stage to avoid the embarrassment to the party.

I mean, could this shit get any better? The savior to Bernie gets knocked out of the race and Biden is done. Hello Democratic nominee Amy Klobuchar, the only viable candidate remaining after South Carolina!!!!
+1

You can stick a fork in Bloomberg because he is done. Now let's see how much he likes spending hundreds of millions on a party that I predict will turn on him like wild dogs. He must be wondering right now what the hell he is going to say on that debate stage in Nevada if the DNC even allows him up there now. I'll bet they are hoping for a poll next week that would give them the excuse of denying him the stage to avoid the embarrassment to the party.

I mean, could this shit get any better? The savior to Bernie gets knocked out of the race and Biden is done. Hello Democratic nominee Amy Klobuchar, the only viable candidate remaining after South Carolina!!!! Originally Posted by HedonistForever
There are some things money can't buy .... a rewrite of history!!!!

I can't wait to hear the cry of "he said it while he was a Republican"!!!

Trump bragged about grabbing pussy when he was a Democrat!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides: It appears the voters in Iowa and New Hampshire ...

....like pussy grabbers who create an economy on fire and give Minorities the recognition they deserve during the State of Union report!!!!!
A month ago I received a call from an African guy who worked for the Bloomberg campaign. His English sucked. At least he was one of the few black people who work.
A month ago I received a call from an African guy who worked for the Bloomberg campaign. His English sucked. At least he was one of the few black people who work. Originally Posted by Clay Media
He is using African call centers?

I mean, could this shit get any better? The savior to Bernie gets knocked out of the race and Biden is done. Hello Democratic nominee Amy Klobuchar, the only viable candidate remaining after South Carolina!!!! Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Does Trump even have a nickname for her yet?
A month ago I received a call from an African guy who worked for the Bloomberg campaign. His English sucked. At least he was one of the few black people who work. Originally Posted by Clay Media
He was working a scam. If he was looking for a campaign donation that's a dead give away of a scam. Never give a donation over the phone.
  • WTF
  • 02-12-2020, 10:06 AM
At least he was one of the few black people who work. Originally Posted by Clay Media
  • WTF
  • 02-12-2020, 10:07 AM
Does Trump even have a nickname for her yet? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Mike and Amy vs Mike and Donald.

That will be a close race I do believe.

That will be a close race I do believe. Originally Posted by WTF
Unfortunately Trump has so many people who irrationally hate him it will be close against anyone - even Mickey Mouse.

However, I believe he has a chance of winning and thereby crushing the life out of liberals, grinding their bones into paste, and flushing them down the toilet after getting shit upon like the faggots that they are.

That will be a close race I do believe. Originally Posted by WTF
Nobody cares about if it's close, they only care about who the winner is.
He is using African call centers? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Nigerian

and if you give them your bank account number, they will wire you, post haste, the L60 million ($50 million at current exchange rates) an English solicitor is holding via the secretary of the exchequer in an impounded security as a bequest from your distant third cousin after a small handling charge
Where’s the proofs of that? Just Because nobody has disproved it doesn’t makes it true, gnadsy. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
If I prove it will you leave the board for 3 months and not come back under the HH or any other handle?