What is on your sexy playlist?

I’d probably go a different direction than most. Let me first say I was born just after JFK was assassinated, and grew up on KISS, the Stones, BB King, and the Who (all of whom I’ve seen live). My iPhone has hundreds of songs spanning from the 60s to today.
Having said that, I’d have a playlist of Billie Eilish. She just makes love to a song with her voice. I’d include birds of a feather, no time to die, all the good girls go to hell, you should see me in a crown, bad guy, and bellyache. On repeat.
But I’d play what was I made for afterwards. Just because I think it’s a beautiful song and she really kills it. Originally Posted by Merlin012
well that was out of the blue. I'm ten years younger than you and I don't know any of that chick's songs.
well that was out of the blue. I'm ten years younger than you and I don't know any of that chick's songs. Originally Posted by masstorts
I just happened to hear something by her one day and she blew me away. I rarely listen to the radio so it was pure random chance.
Just now heard this one for the first time, even though it is from 1971.
Lobo - She Didn't Do Magic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBwgQ3EMKeU
White Stripes- Ball and a Biscuit