No AA

Don't
That's one man I love! Some people have an ego bigger than their talent, in this case - his is warranted. He's genius, in his mind.
Originally Posted by misspriss
Fixed it for you.
Interesting topic - I've noticed the same thing; but it appears the providers who post a "no AA" policy or preference are not of a particular race; I've seen AA, White, and Hispanic provider ads posting "no AA" or "no AA under 40" - which leads me to believe it has less to do with "Texas Racists", and more to do with choice based on experience or the experience(s) of fellow providers.
Fixed it for you. Originally Posted by pyramider
P,

Such a gentleman! Hmm, who would you consider genius?

My musically talented list includes:

Elvis
John Lennon
Carol King
Elton John
Bob Marley
Michael Jackson
Kurt Cobain
Kanye
Lady Gaga
I just tell them I am white, then surprise them.
black provider told me once she does not see black men because they are too rough. Is she racist too?
P,

Such a gentleman! Hmm, who would you consider genius?

My musically talented list includes:

Elvis
John Lennon
Carol King
Elton John
Bob Marley
Michael Jackson
Kurt Cobain
Kanye
Lady Gaga Originally Posted by misspriss

You clearly have some seriously good taste, but Kanye is the turd in the swimming pool on that list.
  • Merci
  • 04-11-2013, 02:18 AM
It's a shame the decent, good Bruthas have to pay the price for the sorry asses out there, but here is the answer to your question-

1) DFW is full of alot of wannabe Pimps/Managers. Providers are frequently contacted and harassed by these dudes trying to hustle them to be a part of their stables...Alot of Ebony providers in the area won't see bruthas for this main reason unless they have good references.

2) Some bruthas wanna Hustle the ladies by short paying them or running out without paying them. Many a provider has told me they frequently say shit like, "Damn, my dick action was so good you should knock something off or pay me." ...I wish I had $5 for every provider who has told me this.

3) Too many bruthas are too rough BCD Originally Posted by ManSlut

Thats exactly it for me, i will bend the rule for a legit respectable aa man. Race is not an issue until you act as said in Man sluts post! Couldnt have said it better myself.