What is the #1 rule for a Hobbyist???

Don't Get Caught...PERIOD!!
This is NOT match.com
My #1 rule: Have FUN.
Number one rule of this hobby game is that we don't talk about the hobby game however we have all broken that rule so are you talking about rule #2, keep it strictly business.
CInderella doesn't work here.
This is NOT match.com Originally Posted by Kendall4U
My #1 rule: Have FUN. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Number one rule of this hobby game is that we don't talk about the hobby game however we have all broken that rule so are you talking about rule #2, keep it strictly business. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
CInderella doesn't work here. Originally Posted by phildo

+1 to all that.
This is NOT match.com Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Maybe you're just too good at your job and so lovable
Maybe you're just too good at your job and so lovable Originally Posted by EasyLover214
I don't know about ALL that
I don't know about ALL that Originally Posted by Kendall4U
You're too humble but you are all that and a bag if chips
I think the hobbyists number one rule is to behave responsibly....because I am giving her money doesn't mean she is obligated to do anything she is not comfortable doing.
Hygeine is a daily responsibility weather I am with a provider or not. If I am seeing a provider and it has been a long day, I don't mind and don't have to be asked to take a shower.
I notice a lot of providers put "bad hygiene" under their dislikes, but I don't put it because it's just a given. It's a given for both, providers and clients. I choose my clients based on my research and my gut feeling from communicating with them, and I don't get dirty or smelly clients. If a man comes straight from work or has to sit in traffic a long time, I just ask if they want a shower or if they want me to bathe them. Then I give them a new toothbrush and mouthwash. No client that I would ever see would expect our intimate encounter to begin without being clean.
Another rule is know when to leave. I have no problem going over some, I don't watch the clock and if we're having fun, no problem at all. Just don't take advantage of that and try to extend to 3 or 4 hours, staying over the time a little is fine. I never want to have to ask a client to leave, or ask if "he's almost done". A respectful client can pick up clues, like if I get up and put my robe on. It just doesn't depend on the clock, it's all about when we're done. But then I only choose to see one client a day, about 5 a week on average, and I can understand if a lady is seeing several clients a day she needs to stick to more of strict schedule. So just know when to leave, and don't overstay your welcome. If you want 4 hours then book 4 hours.
Another rule I like is don't make me ask for the donation. I don't care if it's before our fun or after, just leave it on the table or counter so I can see it's there. I'm not going to grab it up and count it and then go hide it. I don't see clients that would short me or try to take a donation back. But I don't want to have to ask.
And I must say, I think I do a good job of choosing my clients, because I haven't had these problems in a long time. So ladies, do your research! And clients too. You guys should know what kind of provider you're seeing. Read reviews. You can learn if she watches the clock, tries to hurry you up and get you out in 15 mins or tries to upsell you, or demands the donation the second you walk in and counts it like she doesn't trust you. Maybe if you really want to see that provider and the price is right, you can overlook those things. If I was a man my number one rule for providers would be to post accurate pics, no bait and switch. And of course no upsell, that's just dishonest.
  • HDnTX
  • 03-27-2014, 04:22 PM
Fetch, zi thoght that came from Redd Foxx?
Number one rule of this hobby game is that we don't talk about the hobby game however we have all broken that rule so are you talking about rule #2, keep it strictly business. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
True, but you can be friends with someone without it getting weird
or crossing that line.

I wouldn't want to repeat with someone that I didn't feel I could
be friends with. Not hang out buddy buddy friends, but you know
what I mean.

Crossing the line would be becoming possessive, loaning money,
thinking about a relationship, etc.
Being friends with a provider, may work for some but I don't think it is advisable (although it has worked for many) given that she knows your secret and maybe one day if she gets pissed off might want to tell your SO.
Taint Taint Taint Taint Taint Taint Taint Taint