Backpage and pics

Again I'm just saying I like the format on BP pictures up front. I am a visual guy I may not get past the pic and move on.
And BP I stay away you all just don't know how good you have it in Dallas. Lived up in the North East before moving back home. BP is the only game in town. So Cut my teeth on BP and now that I am here don't ever plan on going back. I've had more pimps in the closet bathroom and under the bed for a life time and carry the scar on my elbow from a aggressive pimp with a box cutter.
So I am very happy visiting the lovely ladies of ECCIE.
Again I'm just saying I like the format on BP pictures up front. I am a visual guy I may not get past the pic and move on.
And BP I stay away you all just don't know how good you have it in Dallas. Lived up in the North East before moving back home. BP is the only game in town. So Cut my teeth on BP and now that I am here don't ever plan on going back. I've had more pimps in the closet bathroom and under the bed for a life time and carry the scar on my elbow from a aggressive pimp with a box cutter.
So I am very happy visiting the lovely ladies of ECCIE. Originally Posted by Sutphen
Not sure where you are coming from. The ladies can post/link to whatever photos they want in their ads. The lack of pics on a ladies ad is something they control. Unless you suggesting that Eccie should make a new min/max pics on ad rule?