Number harrasing me

The number has to belong to a member here for her to get banned for outing
Mods are not the hobby police, they don't give a fuck about non-members

And if you get banned and don't log out of your account, it will show last activity every time you refresh the page
A ban doesn't prevent you from logging in and out
She ran w a ho that is pimped and now some other pimp is trying to get her in his stable to get her to vegas. He will give her the world !!!
Are you colorblind? The red text is quite clear. Stop being overly dramatic. This is considered outing. Originally Posted by Boltfan
what the above directed at me?

regardless, i was just attempting to parse the sentence added by the unnamed mod so i can understand it. i am guessing it's structure is...
dont post a member's real world info which includes their phone numbers listed completely.

----------
from the guidelines...
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
The number still isn't masked correctly...which I'm sure is why the OP got banned.

I thought we could only show the first three and last three of a phone number when posting it...? Originally Posted by Analeese
i didnt find any guidelines about how to mask a phone number.

eccie mods, admins, owners - where are those masking guidelines?
She ran w a ho that is pimped and now some other pimp is trying to get her in his stable to get her to vegas. He will give her the world !!! Originally Posted by PeterBota
&&& you know this how???
I've posted once before and they simply masked the number for me. Never posted anything about a "p". I don't understand how she's logged in but banned??? Hmmmm. Free my best friend !!
She didn't post any handles so either

-she knows which member the number belongs to(and revealed that to mods in a pm)
-the owner of the number contacted the mods or
-the pimp is also an eccie moderator
She didn't post any handles so either

-she knows which member the number belongs to(and revealed that to mods in a pm)
-the owner of the number contacted the mods or
-the pimp is also an eccie moderator Originally Posted by NubianPrince
That Part
That Part Originally Posted by NinaReneé
Huh?
Huh? Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Just agreeing love
Just agreeing love Originally Posted by NinaReneé
Anyway, talk to your friend
If she posted a member's number without masking it,there's nothing to be done

She can email dallas@eccie.net and plead her case
If they made an error, they will unban her

The only problem is,if some one wanted her banned.. all he had to do was claim that's his number

It was probably a trap from the get go and she took the bait
I've already told her to contact them yesterday. That's crazy because we're talking now and I literally just told her this same exact thing ! I know she doesn't have a p and has NEVER been affiliated with one. She simply wrote an alert that I have seen many ladies write about harassment.

Anywho everyone stay safe !
I've already told her to contact them yesterday. That's crazy because we're talking now and I literally just told her this same exact thing ! I know she doesn't have a p and has NEVER been affiliated with one. She simply wrote an alert that I have seen many ladies write about harassment.

Anywho everyone stay safe ! Originally Posted by NinaReneé
There's nothing wrong with posting alerts
But posting a member's full number is considered outing and you will get banned for that

When u have your number listed in your showcase, ads etc you gonna have stalkers, pimps and time wasters blowing up your shit

Be careful when you report them,mask their phone numbers and don't publish their real names
Eccie protects its members, doesn't matter what kinda POS they are

But let's hope the mod who banned her simply misread the title

He read "Member harassing me",saw the unmasked number and took action

Good luck to your friend
He had text me too. I am not the to control lol
I think eccie considers it a form of outing just by not masking the number per the guidelines... There was a thread recently that discussed this...I'll have to search for it though.... Brb