Pegging

thank-you DownForWhatever...
I will talk about my toy selection later...
right now...
I have to go use them...
client arriving soon...
bye for now...
All the ladies listed here or chimed in are very well versed in cleaning
good information
Glad you made this thread, good info.

I love being pegged and it’s been a long time. When there is a woman on top of me fucking me while giving me a HJ, it’s pure heaven.

And, if you have a hard time cumming sometimes like I do, that’ll do it every time.
my area of expertise.

Smurfy is my favorite
sexy ass devyn ( she has a smaller toy)
one of the relax girls vera
the "text me babe" crew ( alluring stacy and friends)
Jazzy True does it, but shes been flaky lately
mistress tracy

Roxanne in lewisville does it , she might be a good start for $75 a session to break you in .

i heard Krisily tease does it, but I've never seen her Originally Posted by cage196

Cage I wonder if you ever met this indy Korean gal I used to see named Paris, incall in Las Colinas.
I have personally never been pegged and loved fucking her but one time she told me 60% of her clients she pegged.
Pulled out this ENORMOUS halter cock rig....fucking scared me man lol
She was an awesome fuck though
i never saw her sir, thank you for the intel. I see these women with these huge strap on cocks, scares the hell out of me. I personally just like smaller ones. I think its just the sensation of the woman being in control combined with the prostate pressure. I know there are dudes out there that love huge stuff in their ass. Kinkyboy needs to chime in. I think he had lots of objects in his a- hole
I have a harness....and like 4 different size dildo attachments.....as well as a couple of sex wedges....

Today I will have several sounding sets, chastity devices, and butt plugs...

I'm in training with the latter that I mentioned...

I am also in the process of putting together a document that would be helpful for first time peg receivers....prep and cleanliness are key in this imo...

I will take pictures later today after I get off work from my day job and receive everything mentioned... Originally Posted by Analeese
noted!!
HaHa Cage. Thanks for letting my secret out. Once you are poppered up and stretched properly, you can take just about anything in your ass. Pro Domme Mistress Tracy of Dallas is highly skilled in this field, though there are other Pro Dommes out there such as Mistress Daria, Mistress Montana, and Goddess Ashlee to name a few who also love to peg.
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Kinky Little Nikki yet. She is the ultimate spinner who loves to strap up.
One of the best ever was Laney Vonn. Those of us who have been around for a while should remember her. She loved to strap up and when she did peg you, she could actually bend into a position so she could suck your cock and plug your ass at the same time!!! To bad she retired. I know the lovely Phoenix Dawn use to strap up, not sure if she still does. There are a few well known providers who peg under the radar, but I have committed to sworn secrecy not to reveal them.
She was just here for a few days
I believe her name is 'Sugerlove' and her sidekick, Tiger Puss Love.
Though I have never seen them, I here that a pegging session with them is mind blowing when you ejaculate!
....fucking scared me man lol Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Butch once again you crack me the hell up! Anything that can scare you must have been truly EPIC to behold!

The more stories I hear in this hobby the more I realize how vanilla my sex life truly is. Maybe I need to step out of my comfort zone.

How exactly does one 'prepare' for these activities?
I have actually been lucky enough to be part of a pegging dp....mmmmmm yummmy
DallasRain, that makes two of us!!!
I believe her name is 'Sugerlove' and her sidekick, Tiger Puss Love.
Though I have never seen them, I here that a pegging session with them is mind blowing when you ejaculate! Originally Posted by Kinky Boy
Sugarlove055 and Tigerpusslove are their handles. My doc has warned me to not see them as a double again. Pegging aint my thing, but watching Sugar scoop up some jizz that missed her mouth and lick it off her finger almost made me cum again.