I'm a visual guy...

where are the COCK pictures??? lol Originally Posted by berkleigh
Send me a deposit via Paypal, and I will PM you two screening photos. If you like what you see, I can show you a number of packages available, and then we can set something up with regards to a payment plan depending on the options you choose.
I love all types of women, but I don't love all types of pussies. A big determining factor for me regarding whether I'm going to enjoy DATY (my favorite activity) is how the provider's pussy looks. . . . Originally Posted by habamock
In my opinion, of all God's creations nothing is as beautiful as the human vulva. I like the fact that there is variety in the size and shapes of their parts. They all are wonderful, and I love licking them (cleanliness assumed.)
They all are wonderful, and I love licking them (cleanliness assumed.) Originally Posted by oglfp12

We are going to have to make the 12 in your SN/handle mean something more than just a number....I got ideas on this.....LOL
And My STARFISH will remain famous... Originally Posted by berkleigh
After seeing the pic, I have no doubt as to the fame and popularity of your starfish...that was never in question
After seeing the pic, I have no doubt as to the fame and popularity of your starfish...that was never in question Originally Posted by Dannie
+1
We are going to have to make the 12 in your SN/handle mean something more than just a number....I got ideas on this.....LOL Originally Posted by M A X
Hmmm. . . . I'm taking an energy supplement in preparation for our upcoming visit.
Someone needs to look up the defintion of starfish. Thats more of a blowfish. Originally Posted by broes
Thanks for your smart ass comment.
Care to email or text yours so I can roast on you?
I can PROMISE you dont want to go there with me. Got it?

The pic has been up and around for about 3 years for those to drool over the fact I dont offer GREEK and never will if you look closely there is a CREAMPIE.

Now, I remember why I never get on here because of the morons.

Anyway - Dannie...I will show you mine if you show me yours

• broes
  • 05-26-2011, 02:47 PM

The pic has been up and around for about 3 years for those to drool over the fact I dont offer GREEK and never will if you look closely there is a CREAMPIE.

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Are you asking me for a picture of my asshole? I'm not sure if I should be flattered or unsettled. I'm leaning toward the latter. Ive never looked at my own asshole but now you have me curious. It hasnt seen any real action since the doc that delivered me stuck a thermometer in it. I gotta think that it has bounced back since that non-consensual intrusion. As soon as I log off, Im gonna go squat over a mirror.

I wasnt trying to insult you. I was simply trying to point out that a starfish gets its name because it is so tight that the puckering makes it resemble an actual starfish. A butthole that looks like it is whistling the theme to the Andy Griffith show at me is not a starfish.
I wasnt asking for a pic of you personally.
SO please oh please dont send.

No need to squat, just look in the mirror sweets.

No even going to continue arguing with you here. Pointless.
I do agree with the original poster.

If I were a guy (and had an opportunity to view the 'goods' that I were possibly going to be partaking in) I would definitely want to see as much as possible before taking the plunge (and putting up my hard earned $).
To accommodate this - this is what I do:
When I am contacted (through my site) and once screening is verified, I always send a reply email with about a dozen pictures (1 or 2 of them a close-up of the kitty). That way, they know what they have in store.
And this way, they will know that there's no Bait N Switch here! LOL

But everyone is different, and different ladies prefer to be more discreet than others.

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess

PS> I think that if guys were to send X-pics of their 'goods' prior to meeting them, sometimes I would be SCARED !
  • broes
  • 05-28-2011, 12:24 AM
I wasnt asking for a pic of you personally.
SO please oh please dont send.

No need to squat, just look in the mirror sweets.

No even going to continue arguing with you here. Pointless. Originally Posted by berkleigh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuCoQwh9KmQ
ladies, when i get a chance, i'll post mine to villagephotos and link to there.
i know italiana and a few others wont be surprised, scared, or scarred :^)
  • All4U
  • 05-28-2011, 12:32 PM

The pic has been up and around for about 3 years for those to drool over the fact
I dont offer GREEK
and never will if you look closely there is a
CREAMPIE.

Berk, I must say,
I find it very refreshing that a gal will maintain her boundaries.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=228755
Attached Images File Type: jpg BERK.jpg (9.1 KB, 306 views)

I get to see it. It is LOVELY. Love you Berkleigh.
Twat pics are totally allowed... see Berkleigh's sig line pic, or just scan a few showcases. They are everywhere! I just saw a runaway twat in a showcase only moments ago.

I am not sure where you get that "Twat pics are totally allowed" Apparently I missed that memo. You may argue all you like, but that is not correct.

"They are everywhere"

"EVERYWHERE"? I don't think so. There are some just as there are other violations. Even at the advanced pay rate staff receives we can not find everything the instant is goes up.

Maybe a mod can clarify, since I'm about to have more pics done and would like to include a classy picture of my vagina like some of ECCIE's favorite celebrity providers! Question: Can I show bush? Nothing accentuating my birth canal, or anything as subtle as Berkleigh's taint shot, but more like just a picture of frontal nudity including a little bush? Just wondering, thancks in advance! Originally Posted by Dannie
The clarification is that exposed genetalia may not be shown on ECCIE. Bush OK. BTW the "taint shot is not OK. The rules are written clearly for all who care to read.

Torito