"HOUSE OF NUMBERS" the movie, has anyone seen this contorversial film? very interesting....

I have known people with relatives for example, who got cancer and tried to cure it with roots and berries and shit Originally Posted by irishlad
Like Steve Jobs
  • Vyt
  • 10-27-2011, 11:39 PM
Luc Montagnier, the discoverer of HIV himself, admitted that you can get rid of HIV with good nutrition and antioxidants! Originally Posted by Isabel
That's not only wrong, it's criminally stupid.

Why are you so invested in pushing AIDS denial?

Why are you so invested in pushing AIDS denial? Originally Posted by Vyt
The idea that the establishment is wrong is attractive. I think we should be paranoid about what they tell us. God knows I don't trust the medical establishment further than I can throw them.

However, just because I don't trust the corrupt medical system we have doesn't mean I believe faith healers, homeopaths, "naturalists", herb peddlers, etc. Just because we can't trust the mainstream medicine doesn't mean we should move to something that has even less basis in fact.

I don't think the medical establishment as a whole outright fakes things. They are often obstinate, sometimes wrong, and always biased in favor of the things that make them more money. There are occasional deliberate fakes, but I don't think there are outright widespread conspiracies of fakery very often.

I'm going to laugh if this turns out to be a "sleeper" by Humpty.
House of Numbers is a really good documentary. Everyone should see it. Some of it I agree with and it makes perfect sense, a few points I disagreed with, but overall, a must-see.

GneissGuy- if you do not wanna put money in the filmmaker's pockets, then use a torrent site to download the movie like I did.

I have long been interested in the HIV/AIDS phenomenon. I was brought up believing HIV/AIDS was very contagious. In my younger days, I would have a one night stand, then worry that I was going to die. My blood tests were always negative. Then I wondered; is HIV really as prevalent is the government and media claims? I recall seeing on Oprah,circa 1987, an episode where she claimed "in 5 years, as many 20 percent of America's population could be dead from AIDS"

Pretty scary huh? Then one day, I decided to seek the truth. I got books. I checked the HIV rates of all the different countries on the CIA World Factbook. I made calls to the CDC and asked questions. I started asking everyone I knew, if they knew someone with AIDS. The answer was usually no, or "I knew one person, and he was gay". I know one person who died of AIDS. An emaciated, frail looking barber who died in the 80s who used to cut my hair, who was indeed a homosexual.

I read a book called "The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS" by Michael Fumento. The book was written in the height of AIDS hysteria, initially released in 1989. In the 22 years since its release, every prediction he had made about this course of this disease has come true. His revised introduction speaks of how his book was kept from bookstore shelves by liberals who did not want the truth to be heard because it did not suit their agenda.

In one point of his book, it mentions how in NYC white heterosexuals who were not IV drug users were coming in droves to get tested, always turning up negative, and exhausting the clinic's budget- the money for testing was not going to the people who needed it.

I would also like to point out that its not just Africans, but American blacks have an astronomically higher rate of AIDS. For those of you politically correct liberals, who wanna call me racist, read it and weep:
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/aa/

AIDS may indeed be a racist disease. When you mention whites have higher rates of skin cancer, its fine; that blacks have higher rates of sickle cell anemia, its fine; that oriental folks cant take MSG, its fine; but when its pointed out that blacks have a higher genetic predisposition to HIV, then the politically correct police come out, screaming the R-Word.

In short, read Michael Fumento's book, and watch House of Numbers. Why are hobbyists and not providers not dying left and right like homosexuals were in the 80s? Read the chapter entitled "The Prostitute Paradox" from Michael Fumento's book. There are many men and women on this board doing BBFS. If you wondered why they arent infected, and arent dying, read the book, and everything will make sense.

Actually...I think he did say that. Specifically, the scientist who identified the HIV virus has gone on record that a well nourished body can kill it off.
That doesn't explain why gays and black Americans have much higher rates of transmission. For gays, its the behavior, for blacks, its genetic. Admittedly, the HIV prevalence rate among adult blacks in America(1 percent) is nowhere near the rate of Haiti or sub Saharan Africa, which ranges between 6 to 40 percent of adult populations. Still, 1 percent of black Americans is 10 times higher than the HIV adult rate of white Americans(0.1 percent)
(sources www.cdc.gov and the CIA world fact book)

Back to genetics, another thing to point that people whose ancestors were survivors of the black plague, are more resistant, and some possibly immune, to HIV. This includes people of all races, even if they don't identify as white. A black person whose distant European ancestor survived the plague may be more resistant. Studies have shown this to be true, and those with Scandinavian genetics are shown to be extremely resistant to HIV.

But political correctness does not want the findings of these studies to be published. Recall how the PC police went batshit when a studies showed that blacks, on the average, had a lower IQ than other races? Doing any kind of anthropological or scientific study involving differences of race will not be received well by the PC police if it does not suit their agenda.

http://www.rense.com/general45/immune.htm
  • Vyt
  • 10-29-2011, 05:25 PM
Actually...I think he did say that. Specifically, the scientist who identified the HIV virus has gone on record that a well nourished body can kill it off. Originally Posted by irishlad
That's fine that he said that. It's still wrong and criminally stupid. Homeopathy is not a substitute for medicine. I'd say you should ask Steve Jobs about this, but, well, you can't.
Apparently HIV and AIDS is a scam... wATCH it and judge it yourself... Originally Posted by Isabel
The full version is now available online @ Youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...kZHQ&vq=medium

You can also purchase the film on disc - which comes with more video that wasn't published in the film - from the official website.

http://www.houseofnumbers.com/

Apparently HIV and AIDS is a scam... wATCH it and judge it yourself... Originally Posted by Isabel
So does this mean Paul Mcartney is really dead too because they made a movie about that. Elvis and Tupac are drinking Margaritas on the beach and we are all Gold mining alien babies.

Any nut job can make a movie and pay some so called experts to say anything, that's how come every trial has experts on both sides that say the exact opposite things.

Tell me did you email back your bank numbers to the Nigerian prince so he could wire you all that cash.
  • Vyt
  • 02-05-2012, 10:08 PM
This topic was done to death when it was originally posted months ago, there is no pressing need to reopen it, and frankly it's not something I personally want to be involved in propagating.

Thread closed.