A review posted by a client I did not see

Is it also common for the provider who has the fake review written to post in Coed that the appointment never took place? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Actually, yes, it is. It is also common for ladies to use that argument when it is painfully obvious she did see the guy.

However, as he stated, it really isn't that likely she could know for sure he was a guy she refused to see. Lots of guys do not use their board handle for screening.

His facts match other reviews and comments. And his complaint matches one that is very common on ECCIE, that guys are gilding the lily when writing reviews, specifically when it comes to physical description. In fact, again as he stated, his biggest complaint is that other reviewers are not being honest.
I had considered seeing her in the past but when I visited her showcase I did not think she was 25 looking at her photos. That triggered me to just say no!
I had considered seeing her in the past but when I visited her showcase I did not think she was 25 looking at her photos. That triggered me to just say no! Originally Posted by luvstolickalot

I just looked at the showcase, I have to agree too on the age comment.
Hey, lets turn this thread into something positive.

Elena, please do not be discouraged. Except for the lies, and a few changeable things, you remind me of very successful provider on this board. I am sorry you feel this has hurt you. Sure, maybe it has but if instead of denial, you make some changes, we will all be better off.

-So many providers try to appear "exotic", but if some of it is not true, it kills your credibility regarding everything else.
-Do not be afraid to state your true age. Many of us PREFER women over 35
-quit smoking and invest the money you save in dental.

This is all pretty easy except for quitting smoking. Do the above and you will be much happier with yourself.
Hey, lets turn this thread into something positive.

Elena, please do not be discouraged. Except for the lies, and a few changeable things, you remind me of very successful provider on this board. I am sorry you feel this has hurt you. Sure, maybe it has but if instead of denial, you make some changes, we will all be better off.

-So many providers try to appear "exotic", but if some of it is not true, it kills your credibility regarding everything else.
-Do not be afraid to state your true age. Many of us PREFER women over 35
-quit smoking and invest the money you save in dental.

This is all pretty easy except for quitting smoking. Do the above and you will be much happier with yourself. Originally Posted by Efrem Syphilis, Jr

OK, well I looked at her showcase, saw who has reviewed her.. and she has some pretty credible references. Daaaa is very well known.. and he gave her a "YES".

There is a way to say if you were for sure there at the session. You can simply ask some of her reviewers to comment on some specifics you mention to be factual.

What color were her couches? Did she have a roommate that looked like.. ? Where was her incall approximately? Describe the inside of her apartment?

Then, they can come back and dispute her claims that she didn't see you.. if all things that YOU say match their memory of the session with her. They can say "Yep!! He's been there. That's what her apartment looked like."

I dont' know who's telling the truth.. but that can be resolved by YOU describing it yourself and them coming forward. If you can't do that.. to wear it matches other's descriptions.. then she has the right to ask for the fake review to be removed. (if it is fake) If not, provider girl... take it and learn from it. Move on.. you have some great reviews.. this ONE "NO" wont hurt ya too bad.

be safe girl.
Amber,

As another provider, you can't see ALL the details that have been mentioned in the review or the other reviews. Or even in this thread.

You are doing exactly what some of the posters here and talked about, giving "cred" to someone just because of the number of reviews. Or the converse, thinking someone doesn't have "cred" because of their newness to this board.

Really? On a board roughly 2 years old? Sure it was started prior to ASPD going down but until 12/09 - 1/10 this board had very few members and reviews.

There are people on this board who had been on ASPD for 10 years with plenty of reviews who no longer have that history. How do you know this new handle is not just a person?

The biggest issues have been posted in public in this thread and her views where you can see them. Sometimes the truth hurts when it comes to honest reviews, too many chicken shit guys never want to make a critical comment for fear they will get turned down by a provider who also have significant body flaws that are being hidden by her white knight reviewers until someone points them out in an HONEST review.

Just like guys are afraid to post honest comments in threads like this or in reviews because too many over posting providers feel the need to jump in, give an opinion on something that they have absolutely no clue about (to quote someone earlier in the thread, YOU weren't at the session now were you?) and I'd bet money you have never seen her naked in person and are basing YOUR ill-informed opinion of this reviewer strictly on what? His tenure here compared to what YOU choose to define as credible?

Don't forget, FORTWORTHOLDGUY (FWOG) was thought to be a credible guy also until his shit got exposed and he got banned. Another currently banned member, BigDoggie, also admitted to embellishing his own reviews and got a lot of shit over that once people started to call him out for his lack of honesty.

A provider's summary of reviews, in this case, the provider in question, shows that EVERY SINGLE POINT the reviewer mentioned had been mentioned in passing in other reviews but no one, including the provider, complained or made an issue of this until she saw the NO recommendation.

Too bad she can't see the other reviews where those issues are named. Would she then have to claim she never saw any of those people either?
I too am curious what to do with a review that may not be of me. I have a review on a different board and the handle of the reviewer is not familiar to me. I've pm'd the gent asking for his information, and he nevered replied.

I dont want reviews that are not mine, even if they are good ones. Taking credit for something I didnt do isnt my style.
Many of us don't hobby with our handles. My p411 is completely independent of my handle, and only the few women I have become friends with know who I am.

Doing so allows you to be honest in reviews, rather than worry about how a negative review may affect your ability to see providers in the future. It also takes away the fear of retribution, like, say, a girl posting your phone # or make and model of your car here just because you mention she had a belly or her snatch smelled like Tuna helper.

I also wonder how a girl could know for sure that she hadn't seen a guy who posted a review, unless she hadn't been working during that time or he provided details that didn't match reality. Even if a girl is low volume and only seeing a few clients a week, if a guy posts and claims to have seen her during the prior month and doesn't provide any obvious inaccuracies, how would she know he didn't see her?
[quote=LazurusLong;1883011]Amber,

As another provider, you can't see ALL the details that have been mentioned in the review or the other reviews. Or even in this thread.

You are doing exactly what some of the posters here and talked about, giving "cred" to someone just because of the number of reviews. Or the converse, thinking someone doesn't have "cred" because of their newness to this board....."

______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _____

I was not giving or taking credit to or from anyone. I can't read the ROS.. you're correct.. BUT I was giving HIM a way to make her be quiet and retract to the back of the class.. by lying (if she is) ... No one knows who did what.. or what happened.. and didn't. I'm simply giving him a way to make her fess up to the session.. instead of just wanting the bad one taken away.

I was letting him know that a few WELL known reviewers have been with her.. and if he could describe in detail what he saw at her incall... then they could come forward too and say she is lying.

I'm not taking either's side at all. But, as a new guy, I was trying to HELP him make his story hold true. I was givng him a suggestion on how to prove his side if he wanted to.

It is way too easy for one of us providers to say a review is fake... but the way we couldn't take it off.. would be to have the guy we are griping at lying on us.. is to have him describe our incall.. and have someone that was actually here.. call us a liar too.. by verifying HIS story.

So, Laz I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear in previous post. I was just offering him an idea because I read his posts on it.. and to me.. i'm kinda leaning towards his side... sorry ladies... he has great details.. and SHE hasn't responded she has posted it. Seems fishy to me. Hooray for the fellas on this one I'm sad to say.

Amber Rain
Uhhhh review disputes in Coed sections only draw MORE attention to said review.
The Texas Coed sections have become a whiney b*tch fest and nothing but threADs. No wonder the old posters have disappeared. This crap should be handled via pm, or it just adds one more dramatic element to the provider's rep..ijs.
I too am curious what to do with a review that may not be of me. I have a review on a different board and the handle of the reviewer is not familiar to me. I've pm'd the gent asking for his information, and he nevered replied.

I dont want reviews that are not mine, even if they are good ones. Taking credit for something I didnt do isnt my style. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
From your handy-dandy ECCIE Guidelines:

#24 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity. In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges. Along those same lines, if the reviewed party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer or the removal of a review, that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums, and will be taken when these circumstances exist.

Uhhhh review disputes in Coed sections only draw MORE attention to said review.
The Texas Coed sections have become a whiney b*tch fest and nothing but threADs. No wonder the old posters have disappeared. This crap should be handled via pm, or it just adds one more dramatic element to the provider's rep..ijs. Originally Posted by London Rayne
While you are correct that it draws more attention, it's the only venue ECCIE has for "dispute resolution." I use quotes because it's rarely resolved. But there you have it. Co-ed is the choice, and if it's just a "bitch-fest" ....please feel free to not visit the forum. And since your signature line is an ad....EVERY post is a threAD. ijs.

And to the OP: read the above carefully. Crying wolf over a legitimate review, just because you don't like the "no" recommendation, is a waste of staff time, and subject to disciplinary action.
  • 69er
  • 11-28-2011, 12:19 AM
There is a way to say if you were for sure there at the session. You can simply ask some of her reviewers to comment on some specifics you mention to be factual.

What color were her couches? Did she have a roommate that looked like.. ? Where was her incall approximately? Describe the inside of her apartment? Originally Posted by Amber Rain
I always find the above a load of BS. My favorite lady at the moment, I have seen at her incall easily over 20 times. The color of her couch? I assure you she has a very nice incall, but I could never tell you the color of her couch. It is the last thing I am paying attention to when I see her! I could make vague generalizations about the incall, but they would sound very vague.

I'm so tired of the double standard around here. A known lady NCNS's a guy, and tons of posters come to her aid. There must be a good reason... etc ad nauseum. There are very few good excuses for a NCNS, the only one I can think of is, "I was in an accident and unconcious on the way to the hospital." Beyond that, she can give a call an hour or two later... but the truth is most NCNS ladies just don't care that much, and as a client you'll wait forever for that call or email.

Yet a guy posts a "No" review, and he suddenly has to supply proof, when the lady has shown no information on why the review is false?

This place is moving in the wrong direction if he needs to supply any info before she gives really good info on why she believes the review to be suspect. (And that's all she can claim, as per the reviewer, he doesn't use his board name.)
69er.... I was simply TRYING to let him know there is a way to prove her wrong. I'm not saying he has to at all. I'm saying I'm tired of providers saying this shit too. All because they get a "NO" review.. who cares? Move on. Do better next time. You misread my post. I was simply telling her basically.. don't create a damn whiney thread and then not respond to it. I hate that shit. So, In case you didn't see it above.. I'll say it again... I BELIEVE HIM... not her.

So please don't jump on me... all I was doing was giving him an example of something he could do to shut her lies down. (if she's lying) I jsut see for right now... her begging for the bad review to be removed cause she might've fucked up and saw him on an "OFF" day. Why post and cry about it.. and then not speak on it again? HMMM>. could be cause she knows its HER TELLING THE LIE.

Doesn't matter to me either way. I made no money on the call.. and spent none of my own on her for time.. but I know HE DOES. He feels like he was given the shaft and didnt get his own "Shaft" worked. So, I'm trying to help him feel better about being NEW to this... and her talking shit about what I feel after reading his remarks.. I believe to be true.

ANyways.. I guess being a provider.. we should just not agree or help anyone out. I'll shut up now.. since every one isn't seeing my help as wanted thing. Maybe the reviewer, Syphillis, can appreciate my help and suggestions if he wishes to use them....

We aren't all bad babe. Cheer up and choose another. Have fun and hobby safe
I'll shut up now... Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Anybody want to take odds on this? Got my ass kicked yesterday (fucking Tebow, really???) but I know a sure thing when I see one.
From your handy-dandy ECCIE Guidelines:

While you are correct that it draws more attention, it's the only venue ECCIE has for "dispute resolution." I use quotes because it's rarely resolved. But there you have it. Co-ed is the choice, and if it's just a "bitch-fest" ....please feel free to not visit the forum. And since your signature line is an ad....EVERY post is a threAD. ijs.

And to the OP: read the above carefully. Crying wolf over a legitimate review, just because you don't like the "no" recommendation, is a waste of staff time, and subject to disciplinary action. Originally Posted by Duke of G
Well, I will be sure to attach some pics and post about how "bored and horny I am" tomorrow.... maybe ask about some restaurants too lol.

I realize Coed is "where" this dispute thing is allowed; however, it never HELPS the provider by doing it.