Decisions on ISOs

Great post tigercat. You can add a +1 to that for me.

Since I haven't seen anyone else talk to the "pm vs public response" angle, I figured I'd mention that there are folks besides the ISO poster who might be looking for the same thing. For example, Johnny Goldenschlong might be asking about Greek. I've been curious on trying that at some point so I always make a mental note about girls who respond to those requests. Greek is probably a bad example since some ladies want to keep that particular activity under wraps, but you get the point. Time-specific requests like "who is up and wants to party at 1am" are probably a better example.
THAT - is NOT what the forum is for.

If you need to advertise that bad... think about when you want to post your weekly PROVIDER AD more strategically.

The ISO is named IN SEARCH OF... not "Daily or hourly advertising by blanket postings on any thread I might be able to stretch the truth to fit...."

Amber, you are one of the top 4 people we notice ALWAYS responding to nearly every effing thread in the ISO. It goes against your own advice of -

Sadly, as much as you post there, you DO look high volume and desperate to the casual reader of ISO. In the last 3 months alone, you have posted in the ISO - 252 - times. Did a search here - Amber's Posts in the Dallas ISO

My opinions, not that they fucking matter to any of ya'll... make me think that the ISO should be a guys only forum, where women can PM a response to the OP. If other guys have input, they should post, but knock out all that bullshit -secondary ad forum- crap that it has turned into these last few months. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Don't know you but have to say....

Attachment 168701
  • fawn
  • 10-25-2012, 08:35 PM
Great post tigercat. You can add a +1 to that for me.

Since I haven't seen anyone else talk to the "pm vs public response" angle, I figured I'd mention that there are folks besides the ISO poster who might be looking for the same thing. For example, Johnny Goldenschlong might be asking about Greek. I've been curious on trying that at some point so I always make a mental note about girls who respond to those requests. Greek is probably a bad example since some ladies want to keep that particular activity under wraps, but you get the point. Time-specific requests like "who is up and wants to party at 1am" are probably a better example. Originally Posted by jimballs12
Agreed. Being fairly new on this site, it's easy to see who posts a response on all those threads when they keep showing up. It does come across as a bit desperate.
THAT - is NOT what the forum is for. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Myesh. For fuck's sake that is THE reason I do not post there.
For some reason ISO forum doesnt peak much intrest for me. I figure the guys dont usually go through with the ISO anyways...
I have done 1 ISO post due to being on the road and not having time to search profiles and do my homework like I usually do. I was clear with what I wanted and the type of lady I was looking for. I was surprised that every post and pm I received fit within the criteria I requested. I went through all post and replys, picked a few girls who's looks really turned me on, took a quick glance at those ladys reviews and made my final decision off of that.

It turned out to be a great time for me. I will use ISO again the next time I'm feeling frisky and don't really have time to do my usual recon. It was quick and painless.
I find it amusing that almost all of the iso responses I get start out with "I am not what you are looking for but...."

I think my 6am greek iso got no response, can't imagine why
That actually brings up a great point. 90% of the people who post in the ISO forum don't give specifics, so you end up with everyone and their mother responding. I'd like to think that if us guys did a better job of saying what we want that you wouldn't get as many bs replies.

Edit: Probably should mention I was referring to threepecker's post where he said he was very clear. Monkmonk beat me to the submit button.
Again.... Thanks for letting ME know how much I really do cross your mind, ZE.
Nothing better to do than follow me around and my post. l LOVE IT.

Again, like I said.. if it's not about the ORIGINAL thread... YOu have no business posting on the thread. She asked a question and I responded. Regardless of what some think, I am Low Volume and I have the opportunity to pick and choose who I see, when I see them, and if I want a review or not.

But, Miss just be sure you do NOT become like me and be successful... or THIS is what you get. Either love it... or like it... but you can't help it... Kinda like being stalked.... almost flattering but yet a little scary that some have nothing better to do than follow, critique, and criticize everything YOU do on the board instead of worrying about themselves.[

Sorry YOUR thread turned into a thread about ME. Everyone get back on track, please.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-26-2012, 11:27 AM
Again.... Thanks for letting ME know how much I really do cross your mind, ZE.
Nothing better to do than follow me around and my post. l LOVE IT.

Again, like I said.. if it's not about the ORIGINAL thread... YOu have no business posting on the thread. She asked a question and I responded. Regardless of what some think, I am Low Volume and I have the opportunity to pick and choose who I see, when I see them, and if I want a review or not.

But, Miss just be sure you do NOT become like me and be successful... or THIS is what you get. Either love it... or like it... but you can't help it... Kinda like being stalked.... almost flattering but yet a little scary that some have nothing better to do than follow, critique, and criticize everything YOU do on the board instead of worrying about themselves.[

Sorry YOUR thread turned into a thread about ME. Everyone get back on track, please. Originally Posted by Amber Rain

It is so cute that you think my post was about YOU.. It wasn't, and let me show you how.

1. I wrote about your hypocritical advice to MissBlue. You told her not to respond to every thread or look desperate, yet you do that daily.
2.8 times per day actually. 71% of your posts for the last 3 months are in Dallas ISO.
Not desperate? LMFAO. I presented facts and showed that you aren't one to be giving advice..

I'm not "stalking" you. I read a post that seemed bogus, did my research so that I'm not talking out my ass, and posted the results.

2. There is no 2... I Just like typing, so I decided I would fluff it here. Maybe I should talk about unicorns and fireflies... I really like fireflies. Especially like when a million of them are eaten by a pterodactyl... hugging his bowels like a million hugs...

3. I provided my opinion about that the OP asked. I think it should be a PM only type of situation for the ladies. That is what really kept my post on track... so claim hijacking all you want. It is plainly not true.

We obviously have two very different definitions of what "successful" is 'round these parts....
Technically Amber.. your response to her had nothing to do with her post. She asked the GUYS what makes them choose someone over all other responses. You turned your post into a "Why and how I post on ISO". So how bout we don't call others out for something when we are also guilty of it? Just a thought....
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-26-2012, 11:34 AM
Now Grace, don't go agreeing with me... like minds can't possibly exist... you are all my followers.
I'm done with this responding to this thread... I've helped the OP (which ya'll are NOT)... again... very flattering I MUST SAY...

Thank you all for letting me know I'm so important for you to do research ON ME. AWWW.

Miss,
Like I said before.... ONLY respond to the ones that fit your menu. Everyone I responded to, is something that I do offer.
By NO means am I desperate. TRUST THAT. I'm out of here.
sounds like i need to post an ISO for a pretty sharp, on point, tactful, yet pointed response type of woman!