Rates? WTF?

My finances are fine and I just posted a new review today. Originally Posted by Oralist
If they move above what I am willing to pay, then I play elsewhere. Originally Posted by Oralist
So, your finances are fine, and since you posted a new review today, the price increases aren't above what you're willing to pay and haven't kept you from fucking hookers...

You're asking this question...why? So you can get a lesson on how obvious it is that hookers don't give a fuck what you think?

Sounds like an oil industry guy...
That's not uncommon. It's less expensive than protracted litigation. I also suspect he wasn't emptying wastepaper baskets or key punching pay checks. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes it is uncommon. I don't know of any professional in engineering, oil or construction that got 2 years severance. Most get one or two weeks for every year they worked at the company (and they sometimes limit the number of years).
So, your finances are fine, and since you posted a new review today, the price increases aren't above what you're willing to pay and haven't kept you from fucking hookers...

You're asking this question...why? So you can get a lesson on how obvious it is that hookers don't give a fuck what you think?

Sounds like an oil industry guy... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Still waiting for your restaurant review.
I offered a significant, month long, Oil & Gas special for gentlemen who had lost their jobs a few months ago, and had very few take me up on the offer. Times must not be that tough. Can't please everyone.
I offered a significant, month long, Oil & Gas special for gentlemen who had lost their jobs a few months ago, and had very few take me up on the offer. Times must not be that tough. Can't please everyone. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
What a come back!!
Not this Fucktard. If they move above what I am willing to pay, then I play elsewhere. I've found over the years that a higher price doesn't necessarily equate to better looks and/ or better service. Originally Posted by Oralist
Exactly, my limit has been and continues being 200 in Houston. But as you can see from the reviews there are plenty that give in to the asking rates. Luckily I'm going away this weekend to a land of beautiful, flat stomach, gfe ladies for 30-40 USD, or 100-150 all night.
Where is that Mexico?

Thailand?
  • Tippy
  • 01-15-2016, 02:49 PM
Costa Rica

Where is that Mexico?

Thailand? Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Supply and demand. Folks would not be raising rates of they thought they couldn't get paid. I don't see anyone on here complaining about low traffic, so maybe the it's just not a problem for people in the hobby.

What is the elasticity on sex, anyway? Would hobbyists hobby more of prices were lower? Or is sex a Giffin Good? I know I get suspicious of anyone charging south of $150.
[QUOTE=Tippy;1057693086]Costa Rica[/QU self edit :Central America

Was thinking about South Padre Island..
Yes it is uncommon. I don't know of any professional in engineering, oil or construction that got 2 years severance. Most get one or two weeks for every year they worked at the company (and they sometimes limit the number of years). Originally Posted by rayg07
Sure - most normal joes get less. Unless you have a "golden parachute" - then it's different.

Anyone seen the salt shaker and extra butter???
There are still some gals who provide extensive menus for a budget conscience man!
Still waiting for your restaurant review. Originally Posted by Oralist
You're not the first to say that to me...I might have to get back into them. Never knew there was such a demand. I eat much healthier now, so it'll be a nice change of restaurant types...

You sure you can afford the places I eat? Don't want to see a thread from you about overpriced vegan food in our down oil economy or anything...
This is one hell of a severance package. Most companies provide 2-6 weeks of severance pay plus vacation hours. This guy must have been very high up. Originally Posted by rayg07
That's not uncommon. It's less expensive than protracted litigation. I also suspect he wasn't emptying wastepaper baskets or key punching pay checks. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes it is uncommon. I don't know of any professional in engineering, oil or construction that got 2 years severance. Most get one or two weeks for every year they worked at the company (and they sometimes limit the number of years). Originally Posted by rayg07
"Most companies" = engineering, oil, or construction?

I said it's not "uncommon" .... I know some ... plus insurance benefits ... with structured pension/retirement contributions. Like I said .... they weren't "emptying wastepaper baskets or key punching pay checks" ..... and ... oh! ....and they signed a "confidentiality agreement"!!!!
I still don't see the part where there was whining about prices. All I see is a question prompting discussion about the elasticity of pricing relative to the current market and this industry. The economics of the situation are curious by standards of typical supply and demand. I don't see the reason for such angst simply because he asked a question. The lack of reading comprehension here is astonishing.

The only whining in this thread is in most of the responses.