March Ladies Attendance Log

Thank you ladies

you have zero idea how my time is allocated during my day. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Must applaud you on posting below useless, tasteless and insulting negative remarks while claiming that you are super busy.

No I just wish I had that much time to waste. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Someone is awfully bored. LOL Originally Posted by CryptKicker

Guesses are welcome on below :-).
How do you know we log in? Originally Posted by petitefunlady
speaking of time, some of us have to stare at the computer all day for work. This is certainly a much needed distraction. Thats why its called a "hobby". LOL

Thanks for the list. There are definitely a few ladies on that list id love to become friends with
Thank you for taking the time to post this♡♡♡
@Aonegonexx

Thank-You

Daily log in here
Weekly picture updates
Website with details
Instagram
Twitter
  • elk45
  • 03-05-2022, 10:28 AM
Nice job man! I appreciate the listing
Thank you I really appreciate it 👍🏾😊
Thx for making the list very helpful for people relocating
No I just wish I had that much time to waste. I'm glad it's being helpful to someone. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Ten reviews and none in the past decade. With OH2 down and the host of bait and switch websites, I appreciate someone trying to be helpful. 36000 posts. Hopefully some were useful
Hello Lady Picnickers. Few things to note

1) I will try to post this list twice in a week. Mon and Fri possibly.
2) If you are logging in but dont see yourself in this list, and want to be added, pls add "Dallas" or "DFW" in your location so that i know you are local.
3) If you want to be excluded from this log, pls PM me or remove "Dallas" and "DFW" from your location.
4) Preparing the list is bit tedious so pls do help by following step 2 above. I miss out on small towns such as Mansfield, Tyler, Texarkana etc. You can have these towns also in your location, but do make sure to include Dallas or DFW also in your location, so that my job becomes little easier :-).

Have fun.
Thank you for adding me too!
Thank you for adding me too! Originally Posted by Peyton Daniella
YES! Thanks for adding Peyton. You put her on my radar. I feel like I owe you a drink! Lol
I will be away for next few days, therefore posting the latest attendance sheet. Below ladies logged in, in last 3 days. They may have interest in wearing yoga pants and working out on coochie crunching machine. Guys, reach them out directly.

!Premier Desires!
1Elle
amanda maze
Ariel Springs
Asuka
Audrinalee
CarlaLynn
Carmella_love69
Cassie_Lynn
CAT SWEET
christina_tina
Creamstaxit
DallasBella
Deja Tha Doll
DestineeDesire
DixieParton
Evelyn Monroe
EvelynAlexandria
FireKitten
GayleMeyers
GenesisSquirts
giayourfav
Gorgeously Unique
Gracy
JanaeLove
Jenni Snow
JuliaBree
KatiaDunns69
Kaya Jolee
Kaylee Kae
KellyReyn
Kieva
KitKatt62
LadyAnastasia
lala89
LatinnLacie
LustyBustyGina38FF
Madeline Tze
MeenaRhea
Ms Kitty576
myra
Natalie Harper
NaughtyAutumn
Nina the Dicknapper
Peach Pleasure
Peeches
petitefunlady
Peyton Daniella
Sherry of DFW
Sierra Sinclair
SkylarLove
Smurfydoesdallas
Sophia Banks
Sophia_Charm
SummerRain92
Sunny Kaye
Swanlake19
Sweetcounrtygirl
TexasAustin
The Queen Sophie
Tiffany Tyler
Valery69
VipAhyanaJames
yokodallas
Zara Sharif

Ladies. Few things to note

1) I will try to post this list twice in a week. Mon and Fri possibly.
2) If you are logging in but dont see yourself in this list, and want to be added, pls add "Dallas" or "DFW" in your location so that i know you are local.
3) If you want to be excluded from this log, pls PM me or remove "Dallas" and "DFW" from your location.
4) Preparing the list is bit tedious so pls do help by following step 2 above. I miss out on small towns such as Mansfield, Tyler, Texarkana etc. You can have these towns also in your location, but do make sure to include Dallas or DFW also in your location, so that my job becomes little easier :-).
5) Update your galleries.
6) Update your profile to include more information such as your contact info/method, interests, biography, p411/tryst handle etc.
Dicknapper still dicknappin
patiently waiting to be noticed.... lol