Discussion: Should there be a way to cooperate to share information?

AMEN to VIvian AMEN....
Lets face it guys, the guys that are guilty of what i will call "infractions" will always make sure that they try to cover their ass's as much as possible. We have all heard the stories (and if you haven't your not listening) that dont name names, but will give a good account of someone who has threatened to give a bad review if things dont go his way. To me, these are the guys that should be called out.. to me this is lowest form of person on any of these boards... the ones that show a complete lack of respect and have no common decency.. a lady is allowed to set her own limits, and those can vary from person to person based on chemistry or cleanliness or anything in between... If your in that situation and for whatever reason you are denied something you want... dont make stupid threats... have some class.. and walk away... Sorry to go off on a soap box, but NB, i really so no reason for the ladies to have a forum on here... that only leads to them being subject to the scrutiny of members here.. wether it be us regular members or mods... believe me.. like VIV said, they know.. and if we think about it.. we do too....
Sorry to go off on a soap box, but NB, i really so no reason for the ladies to have a forum on here... that only leads to them being subject to the scrutiny of members here.. wether it be us regular members or mods... believe me.. like VIV said, they know.. and if we think about it.. we do too.... Originally Posted by Docdave
No apology needed. I explicitly asked people to jump on the soap box and sound off. Actually I need to say thank you Dave.

Maybe I wasn't clear but I think the provider forum area would need to be private to the providers. Private. Providers only. No hobbyists.
We have an area that is ladies only.....no male mods at all....the owners and mods here are really awesome at listening to feedback and then making it happen....
  • GP
  • 01-29-2010, 11:20 AM
No apology needed. I explicitly asked people to jump on the soap box and sound off. Actually I need to say thank you Dave.

Maybe I wasn't clear but I think the provider forum area would need to be private to the providers. Private. Providers only. No hobbyists. Originally Posted by NormalBob
Maybe the providers should get together and make an alert section offsite, sort of like the one I made for just the opposite, but similar reasons. This way they are not under the scrutiny of members or mods. Or they could use a site like this:

http://www.nationalblacklist.com/regionUpstateNY.aspx (scroll down on page)

This one costs money though. 20 bucks a month (2 month minimum). Seems a little steep to me.
I've got to believe that the fine ladies who use this board are more than capable of using their back channel to give the gentlemen (And some not so gentlemen) the thumbs up or down. If there is a review template on the guys, I probably don't want to see it! Take care everyone and play safe!
This one costs money though. 20 bucks a month (2 month minimum). Seems a little steep to me. I could easily setup something "offshore" (for legal purposes) and do the same thing for free (except for me- I could cover setup costs)). I would do it offshore because I would not want people who end up on the list coming after me for libel/slander etc. Originally Posted by GP
Huh, what did I do now?
As I re-read the thread, I think NormalBob's original point may have gone astray. Should there be a way for the gentlemen to know who the bad actors are? I think Laker gave the best reply: If we don't know who is asking us questions via pm, do not disclose info that isn't already public. Let's let the ladies screen as they see fit and yet avoid any "vigilante" actions on the men's part although I will agree that on a few occasions, I would have been first to throw the rope over the Oak tree limb to hang a few a**holes! LOL

Well we ( providers) have a couple of places to post about dud-dudes
outside of this site..I also believe posting them in an area outside of any private forum for us ladies actually wouldn't be a good idea,,due to the fact they can always change names, handles and get new email accounts just as fast as I'm typing out my opinion in this forum.( more sites do not verify a client, however they do verify providers).then we will have a bigger problem of trying to keep track of the dud-dudes..
And actually what good will it do to publicly humiliate the guys..its not like you can go to his home and dot his eye for us..lol..as much as sometimes I would like that..however..I think its best to just let things lay the way they are..keep the dud-dudes in the private sectors are they are already there for us to post them in...nita..
  • GP
  • 01-29-2010, 11:48 AM
Should there be a way for the gentlemen to know who the bad actors are? Originally Posted by Perryay
I don't think this would work. It would border on vigilantism. This goes against the whole fabric of society. As far as we know, we are the only client that a provider ever see's. We are not allowed to know about other clients. The world would explode
  • Chloe
  • 01-29-2010, 01:22 PM
If look on the board there is a section called client alert/ provider only section. It is moderated by one trusted female and 4 trusted males. I have reported in that section as have many others. As well as I get private e-mails on alerts as well. We try to work together to solve the problem.

Unfortuanatly this is and always will be an issue. Men "lurkers", women "scamers". Handle changing, "scorned" wives and the list goes on and on. As Viv said she has been hit up with a lot of issues in that area so have I. The one thing I believe is that the moderators who have access to view our issues with certain clients also have the ability to ban if provided with enough evidense from many providers and/or multiple handle changes occur.

So the guys making this world a little more difficult here because they want to play sick games reading this will know. WE ALL TALK. When it comes to our safety . . . providers talk to providers, hobbiests talk to to hobbiests and the hobbiests and providers speak as well.

There are a few guys on here that clear screenings, have reviews and seem legit. But are playing with, messing with and wasting the time of MANY providers. I have recently had to turn down a few due to their recent reputations or a few too many last minute cancelations causing a couple to harass, beg, condiscend or threaten. . . .and with that being said thank God I turned them away lol!!!

The guys shouldn't have a review portion, word gets out if a gentleman is a frequent canceler, has bad hygene, disrespectful ect . . .

Bob is correct as in that because it has been happening around here more so lately I have been more on the defense lately and it has also taken up a lot of my time allowing me to get back to the "real" clients later than desired.

I will say I have not had an issue with any of you NY guys having bad hygiene, although I have else where promting my decision to have everything needed to clean up before an appointment available for you to utilize. And please use it
Forget the bad apples. Each provider should name her Top 10 Clients!
Haha, well said Jack.

HOnestly after hearing from a couple ladies which is always a plus in these questions...it seems they are pretty happy with how they already handle these situations and they are comfortable with those channels.
  • GP
  • 01-29-2010, 02:44 PM
Forget the bad apples. Each provider should name her Top 10 Clients! Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Could you imagine the competition and hurt feelings
GP's post #19:
Ok, I looked at the link. Not sure I like how the site is set up. But dos it dos work.

Hay could not find my name or handle. That must be a good thing.

But then I see a few ASPD handles that I know. I had a rant in ASPD/coed about a few guys that would PM me. Ask strange things after I posted a review. After my rant it stopped. And I only got PM's from posters, reviewers, and lurkers that seemed ok to me anyway.

But Most of the ones that asked strange things where on the list. Now I kinda wish I did not do the rant in coed on aspd. I could have passed that information on to the providers they where asking about.

Now I am guilty of one cancel last summer, and one before that. But never a nsnc. Lately I have been guilty of hard to nail down to a date and time. Being gun shy started in the fall. This is mostly new to me and one have meet a few times.
Forget the bad apples. Each provider should name her Top 10 Clients! Originally Posted by jackfengshui
That will not happen. The providers have no reason to give that away. The ones that review/and post others providers figure out on there own. But why give away the ones that do not post, or review alot or are just lurkers that are ok. And as GP has it, the hurt feelings of us that do post alot. Na please don't do that.