Encounter: Reliable at Greystone

Ditto. Fiona is at Green Massage Suite K3. I saw her yesterday. She is awesome! Tall, long hair, smooth skin and great skills.
I was at Green massage a couple days ago and I saw Fiona. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
But Fiona didn't want me to review her. Lately, I've come across too many of these types!
I was at Green massage a couple days ago and I saw Fiona. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Saw Sunny this weekend at the place without a name on 183 i think is Green.., amazing massage, one of the best i've ever had.
Went to D&T today and got a pretty good time but curious about Green Massage, anyone care to post a link?
Vivian is working every day just using different names not sure what the deal is but she is definitely changed her approach maybe others are still receiving the email of Vivian
Email equals private options
Used to see Vivian here, then she moved to Green. Haven’t been able to find her since.
Are we talking about the same Vivian that’s bounced around town for years? Used to have the best tits in the amp world while out off lake creek, then got a reduction and ruined them?
Pretty nice, if my mammary serves me.
Are we talking about the same Vivian that’s bounced around town for years? Used to have the best tits in the amp world while out off lake creek, then got a reduction and ruined them? Originally Posted by Denali68
I've seen both Vivian's and really doubt it's the same woman. This Vivian is more slender, a bit shorter and all business. She is reluctant to provide her name and I've see her under different names. Greyseone/K3 is very strict on confidentually. They don't want reviews.