Fox spends six minutes calling Mr. Rogers "an evil, evil man."

SNICK
If Im on ignore, BSwine, then IGNORE me. Dont post in my threads. Dont comment behind me.

Or just continue to be an ignorant fraud...

Doesnt bother me. Your credibility is beneath reproach.

And you asked for a picture of my JUNK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I took you off ignore today. I felt bad leaving you in that box with a ball gag on for so long. Lets see how long you stay out of the box.
Proud of your son, Iffy! Great job!
Geez, Simple Jack! Im not sure how to react to this magnanimous display of charity.

Hey Whiny? Did your kids serve in your stead? That's assuming of course that you can impregnate someone by sucking their dick in the Salina bus station...
Geez, Simple Jack! Im not sure how to react to this magnanimous display of charity.

Hey Whiny? Did your kids serve in your stead? That's assuming of course that you can impregnate someone by sucking their dick in the Salina bus station... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The Salina bus station mens bathroom has been renamed to.......DRUT CENTRAL....There is even a sign on the wall that says "BjTex makes Assup Wet"...
Drool baby drool! Juat don't get any on, what was that Whiny called it? Oh yeah, your "sweet ass."

Duhhhhhh...Jack!
Drool baby drool! Juat don't get any on, what was that Whiny called it? Oh yeah, your "sweet ass."

Duhhhhhh...Jack! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"BjTex makes Assup Wet"...
On the day we celebrate our independence from England FuckZup orders me not to post on his threads. Sorry, I am a free man and not an Obama slave. I will post when and where I want to including on your threads. I get to read his response because someone posted FuckZup's insane comments. So someone tell him that his Nazi-like attitude is out of sync with most of the country.
Proud of your son, "Sweet Ass" Iffy! Great job! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Fixed it fer ya! No charge!
  • Old-T
  • 07-05-2013, 04:38 PM
I raised my son ALL by myself. NO grama or grandad helping me. Some girlfriends along the way but they did not love my son. He's 25 years old and did a 1yr tour in a desert in Iraq & a 1 year tour On a mountain in Afghanistan. GOD BLESS our US ARMY! With my foundation and our great US ARMY my son is a productive member of society. He is a conservative 25 year old man. I'm very proud of him.

He was not interested in watching Mr. Rogers, Barney, or sesame street when he was growing up.

He's working full time and going to school full time. He is paying for the sofa slugs to sit on their asses. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
OK, I want to take a moment to make a couple comments on your post. No insults of any sort.

First of all, props to you for raising a kid as a single parent. In this day and age that's damn difficult to do well. Even more so without an extended family to lean on at times. Good on you.

Second, thank you to your kid. Iraq isn't the nicest sandbox to play in, and even more so most of Afghanistan is a place best viewed as a tiny speck in the rear view mirror. I've been playing in those kinds of activities since Nam and Afghanistan is as bad as any of them. I'm glad he came home intact in body and spirit. No matter what the political leanings here in the US, places like that can seriously stress the soul; comments and actions that get you yelled at or laughed at here get you dead over there, and sometimes you never really understand why. Anyone with two deployments has earned the right to be a Conservative or Liberal or most anything in between. Good luck to him where he is now.

OK, I want to take a moment to make a couple comments on your post. No insults of any sort.

First of all, props to you for raising a kid as a single parent. In this day and age that's damn difficult to do well. Even more so without an extended family to lean on at times. Good on you.

Second, thank you to your kid. Iraq isn't the nicest sandbox to play in, and even more so most of Afghanistan is a place best viewed as a tiny speck in the rear view mirror. I've been playing in those kinds of activities since Nam and Afghanistan is as bad as any of them. I'm glad he came home intact in body and spirit. No matter what the political leanings here in the US, places like that can seriously stress the soul; comments and actions that get you yelled at or laughed at here get you dead over there, and sometimes you never really understand why. Anyone with two deployments has earned the right to be a Conservative or Liberal or most anything in between. Good luck to him where he is now.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Thanks Old-t man, I know alot of our men are having problems with PTSD and I feel bad for that. But I swear to god, those 2 tours and 4 yrs in the US ARMY saved my son. He gets it now.
Great Job Simple Jack!

Mr. Rogers would be proud.
On the day we celebrate our independence from England FuckZup orders me not to post on his threads. Sorry, I am a free man and not an Obama slave. I will post when and where I want to including on your threads. I get to read his response because someone posted FuckZup's insane comments. So someone tell him that his Nazi-like attitude is out of sync with most of the country. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How fucking stupid are you BSwine?

Do what you want to, you unpatriotic drone. All I said was quit fucking pissing, moaning, crying and whining about having me in ignore. Obviously you enjoy the little girlie games or you wouldn't be pissing, moaning and generally losing your continence every time I post something.

You want to read it, fucking read it. You want to ignore me, fucking ignore me.

But I think I speak for everybody who isn't you when I say QUIT PISSING, MOANING, CRYING AND WHINING ABOUT IT.

Nazi-like attitude? No wonder you are held in such high esteem by the educated members of this board.

AND THAT'S AN ORDER SERGEANT SCHULTZ!

Fucking fraud!
How fucking stupid are you BSwine?

Do what you want to, you unpatriotic drone. All I said was quit fucking pissing, moaning, crying and whining about having me in ignore. Obviously you enjoy the little girlie games or you wouldn't be pissing, moaning and generally losing your continence every time I post something.

You want to read it, fucking read it. You want to ignore me, fucking ignore me.

But I think I speak for everybody who isn't you when I say QUIT PISSING, MOANING, CRYING AND WHINING ABOUT IT.

Nazi-like attitude? No wonder you are held in such high esteem by the educated members of this board.

AND THAT'S AN ORDER SERGEANT SCHULTZ!

Fucking fraud! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
To J Buttboy Corneyhole, that IS posting something contributory. He'll never get it.