Martin Luther King Day A Chance To Prove Your Not A Racist Deplorable!

Trump and King are more similar than you thinck.
I agree. Donald Trump wouldnt make a pimple on MLK's ass

Donald Trump and a whole lot of his followers are deplorables, traitors and Anti American Originally Posted by themystic
Correct and neither could any of those that still support Trump, I started this thread to give Trump supporters who always claim like Trump they are not racist, to prove it by talking about Dr King and the good of the civil rights movement. Notice they are silent but had no problem spewing the good of Roy Moore or Jeff Sessions or Trump himself.
Exactly. I thought Dr King was one of the baddest mothers to ever walk the planet. I have a picture of him hanging in my office. He KNEW he was going to get killed and yet went on with his work

Most blacks I know that were a part of Dr King, privatley feel as if they failed the black community

Dr King did his part, the blacks didnt do thiers

Whats happen to the blacks is the blacks fault, ( and maybe the meandering little faggott Japo Manville and his assorted ner do wells) Originally Posted by themystic
Dimwit
MLK's legacy has yielded good and bad

The good has been the more rapid furtherance of equal treatment of all people

The bad are all the race pimps who have followed in his wake, each scrambling, almost from the moment of his death, ala Jesse Jackson, who stooped so low as to smear some of doctor king's blood on his shirt, to get a jump on other pimps

These self-aggrandizing "black leaders" have kept the bulk of blacks in virtual slavery, stoked hatred, turned king's dream into racial one-up-manship, used extortion tactics to raise their money, excuse bad conduct based on race, falsely accuse and line their pockets in MLK's name

Reminds me of a couple lines from the song pappa was a rolling stone

"Preachin' and stealin' in the name of the lord" and that ain't right
I worked today. Originally Posted by bambino

Was it declared?

Was it declared?

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Your stupid meme is proof, WTF...

To all those deplorables that claim they are not racist tell us why you appreciate the work Dr King did to advance civil rights and how it made your world a better place? Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Before I answer that question. How about you answer this, how come Malcolm X who is a black man referred to Martin Luther King as a traitor to his people? Furthermore if Dr. King did so much to further civil rights of the black man why are we still talking about racism and civil inequality fifty years later? So how am I suppose to appreciate something that hasn't made any progress?

Jim
Dimwit Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Deplorable. Anti-American

Even though you're all kind of fucked up, I still like you and you're big brother IB
Before I answer that question. How about you answer this, how come Malcolm X who is a black man referred to Martin Luther King as a traitor to his people? Furthermore if Dr. King did so much to further civil rights of the black man why are we still talking about racism and civil inequality fifty years later? So how am I suppose to appreciate something that hasn't made any progress?

The opportunity and progress of the black man in 1960s versus today are incredible. Ask any black man. Yes the blacks did fuck the opportunity up. It could have been so much more

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
- Oh well now

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Dr. King died on April 4, 1968. At that time the U of Texas had exactly zero black athletes on scholarship on the football team. Arkansas had zero. SWC teams had just started recruitment of black athletes. The SEC had 1 black player in 1967 and 1 in 1968.

In the mid to late 60s high schools in Texas and throughout the south were not integrated. Blacks could not drink at the same water fountains as whites, eat in the same restaurants, use the same rest room facilities, sleep in the same hotels. live in the same neighborhoods, etc.

I would say that conditions today are quite a bit different than 50 years ago regarding race relations in this country. Does racism still exist in this country? Hell yes. Every once in a while blatant racism rears its ugly head. But anyone who does not see the difference between the 1960s and today regarding race relations is blind. Thank you Dr. King.
If Dr King were alive today, he would not be welcome into the NAACP, who's mantra has become, "judge people by the color of their skin and teach them to remain victims".

Dr Kings Washington DC speech was one of the most inspiring ever. Too bad the Black Community has lost sight of his ideals.

The bad are all the race pimps who have followed in his wake, each scrambling, almost from the moment of his death, ala Jesse Jackson, who stooped so low as to smear some of doctor king's blood on his shirt, to get a jump on other pimps

These self-aggrandizing "black leaders" have kept the bulk of blacks in virtual slavery, stoked hatred, turned king's dream into racial one-up-manship, used extortion tactics to raise their money, excuse bad conduct based on race, falsely accuse and line their pockets in MLK's name

Reminds me of a couple lines from the song pappa was a rolling stone

"Preachin' and stealin' in the name of the lord" and that ain't right Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

exactly right. and despite the usual racist suspects like Jesse and Al, things were good. then the anarchists finally got their Manchurian candidate in da house ...

“ Martin Luther King Day A Chance To Prove Your Not A Racist Deplorable!”

And how are you going to prove it? Stop posting?
Dr. King died on April 4, 1968. At that time the U of Texas had exactly zero black athletes on scholarship on the football team. Arkansas had zero. SWC teams had just started recruitment of black athletes. The SEC had 1 black player in 1967 and 1 in 1968.

In the mid to late 60s high schools in Texas and throughout the south were not integrated. Blacks could not drink at the same water fountains as whites, eat in the same restaurants, use the same rest room facilities, sleep in the same hotels. live in the same neighborhoods, etc.

I would say that conditions today are quite a bit different than 50 years ago regarding race relations in this country. Does racism still exist in this country? Hell yes. Every once in a while blatant racism rears its ugly head. But anyone who does not see the difference between the 1960s and today regarding race relations is blind. Thank you Dr. King. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Where did you live?

The South was not as bad as the North. They still have riots.
I agree. Donald Trump wouldnt make a pimple on MLK's ass

Donald Trump and a whole lot of his followers are deplorables, traitors and Anti American Originally Posted by themystic
Strange, i am a proud US Naval retiree.. SO How exactly am i a traitor and anti-american?!

These self-aggrandizing "black leaders" have kept the bulk of blacks in virtual slavery, stoked hatred, turned king's dream into racial one-up-manship, used extortion tactics to raise their money, excuse bad conduct based on race, falsely accuse and line their pockets in MLK's name Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
And its NOT just the black leaders, but the DNC as a whole.