TERRIBLE review..

Wwwooowww really??? I need to check this board more often! First of all, "princess" why lie on yourself/services, and then post to DRAW ATTENTION to your lie?!? Second, "biger" you sound guilter than a catholic priest in confessional.

I have to admit, it's all CLEARLY BS, however it is highly entertaining
?? I've never dated a provider romantically!? When was I ever your boyfriend? In almost all your reviews they pretty much stated the same thing as me. You asked me to write you a review. That's how I learned of Eccie. If you don't like me telling the truth that's tough. I am more than happy to prove anything I need to and fully work with the moderators. I also said she is mentally unstable in my review. Im married. Me and my wife are both hobbiests. Originally Posted by biger
she had me on the fence, but now I believe you
I am convinced of nothing. Except to stay away.
I don't know where else to post this, as it turns out my ex boyfriend (who has been stalking me) followed my ad off of backpage and has now posted a bogus hate filled review as user "Biger" to jade my reputation in the community!! Just wanted to clear the air. Originally Posted by MissPrince$$
That's why he's an ex-husband - maybe he didn't like the sex.
Wow, I am so so sorry
Krista please take notice of the last post on this thread, it was wayy over 30 days.