Blair was Bush's bitch

ROFL.. as much as YOU are drooling at the idea of sucking Obama's dick... yeah, right, no jealousy on your part, sure. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Where have I ever said anything about wanting to do anything sexually to or with Obama? You're projecting your own Putin fantasies. Get that looked at.
Where have I ever said anything about wanting to do anything sexually to or with Obama? You're projecting your own Putin fantasies. Get that looked at. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Where did I ever claim your 'predilection" for giving blowjobs to guys was from something you posted? I'm simply pointing out how deeply "in the bag" you are for Obama and rush to his defense each and every time someone points out any of his MANY failures. Given how much time you spend at the gloryholes at your local truck stop, you must constantly fantasize that every black dick that pokes through the holes belongs to Obama, right?

As for Putin Fantasies.. at least I'd be playing the DOMINANT role, rather than the sissy submissive you and Obama like to live out.

And I'd tell you to get help for that, but hell.. according to you liberals GAY SEX is great and nothing to be ashamed of, so you shouldn't feel bad about doing it, right Woomby-Tunes?
Wormser of the Gloryholes... Your welcome is worn out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiXix6OEaC4
Where did I ever claim your 'predilection" for giving blowjobs to guys was from something you posted? I'm simply pointing out how deeply "in the bag" you are for Obama and rush to his defense each and every time someone points out any of his MANY failures. Given how much time you spend at the gloryholes at your local truck stop, you must constantly fantasize that every black dick that pokes through the holes belongs to Obama, right?

As for Putin Fantasies.. at least I'd be playing the DOMINANT role, rather than the sissy submissive you and Obama like to live out.

And I'd tell you to get help for that, but hell.. according to you liberals GAY SEX is great and nothing to be ashamed of, so you shouldn't feel bad about doing it, right Woomby-Tunes? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
He's made plenty of mistakes. Every president has. So what?
Wasn't Bush a few years ago?

We still talking about him?

Can we move on to the one in office now or no?
Wasn't Bush a few years ago?

We still talking about him?

Can we move on to the one in office now or no? Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Hw Bush, shrub Bush, now a New Bush.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-started.html Originally Posted by WombRaider
And YOU are ANYONE'S bitch that wiggles their cock through the 'holes that YOU work !
This message is hidden because Rey Lengua is on your ignore list.

Let me guess, it was something about gloryholes... not really a guess, since that's all you talk about.
This message is hidden because Rey Lengua is on your ignore list.

Let me guess, it was something about gloryholes... not really a guess, since that's all you talk about. Originally Posted by WombRaider
It was about YOU being ANYONE'S bitch, yellow back !