Does or should the quality of an Incall affect your rates or what you'll pay?

Yes, I prefer an upscale Incall - clean, comfortable with a relaxing vibe...
  • BLM69
  • 03-01-2016, 04:57 PM
I don't mind the incalls as long as they're clean and have a nice bed with a frame, I've been at places with air beds or a mattress on the floor (without stains or midgets)
I'm with you I need to be just as happy where i'm staying as my guest needs to be ... i'm hotel snob as well / but for me touring i need confront and soft Bed and needs to be at least what I have at home or close to it and sheets and nice towels and hotel goodies ...
But That Just Me .. touring is hard as it is to be staying in a shit hole
I want to feel like im on vacation as well ..
My incall in Cal Has King size bed and it's sits high off the floor with 8 drawers fame it sites on .. nice 500 count sheets and more .. and I don't live there .. but I want to be just as nice as my home is

I just won't go to the low end hotels, motels or apartment complexes. Upscale apparently has a different definition for me.

I'm a snob, I don't want to shower with kids toys, use dirty towels or check out the window to see if my ride has been jacked.

So if anyone has some new plush towels , clean sheets, and can keep an appointment made a day in advance hit me up. Originally Posted by Pedrosia
My ONLY ATF always had the perfect set up!!!!
My ONLY ATF always had the perfect set up!!!! Originally Posted by verygood69
What do you mean 'had'?...Did you fuck her to Death, literally?...lol
As long as it is reasonably private and not pulling a lot of LE exposure, I'm good with it. I won't pay more for a fancier incall. I'm only there long enough to get laid, not to take her to raise. Originally Posted by daty/o
Agreed. I'm not there to check out the wallpaper pattern or the brand names on the furnishings. Clean, no cops and I don't have to go strapped and I'm good to go.
[QUOTE=ManSlut;1057864941]One of my favorites has an apartment Incall that is very safe, but just not the greatest and has almost no decor, I don't even like the very low bed (I am tall and I like standing beside the bed and 'doing what Manny does best'...lol)..She is gorgeous and sweet.

She gets 350 per hr and has always offered me discounted rates but I refuse, she is very good to me and I began seeing her way before the Incall.

If I didn't know her I probably wouldn't repeat, because of the incall.

So, do you feel the quality, or lack thereof, on an Incall, be it Private or a Hotel, affects the rate you charge or will pay?[/QUO

Of course. For starters if its in a bad part of town and or a B or C complex that is out.Need an A+ in call. And it needs to be off the DNT for me. And Ebony, n taut n hot. Thank you ladies. Please be in in touch girls. Massage table helps.Spankng help$ too. And please be hot. thank you!