Things That Will Never Be The Same Again...

I always crack up when Dishnetwork tells me to ask my local provider . By the way Luz , what channels are available in the Americas Top 250 package . Heh - heh Heh - heh I said package !
Haha, i can tell you about my 250 package! lol

And Mr. Blonde, my phone dictionary of stuff that I added in is FILTHY. I bet if anyone here can check theirs out they would have the same! lol
'ATM' is no longer a cash dispenser....
Lol @ralphey boy, that is one of my favorites!
I was logged in to a system at work, and when I logged out, it kindly told me my "Session Duration".
Hey Ladies: Do y'all automatically pull your ass cheeks apart when you put on ANY TYPE of undies now? I noticed its like, instinctual now. Undies, buttcheeks, mirror check. What a weird habit.

Dudes: How many of y'all shave your balls now?
No but I do pull the ass cheeks apart , hike up the boxers , and then the ass in the mirror check . Then I do it again for good measure , oh and I just like it !
No but I do pull the ass cheeks apart , hike up the boxers , and then the ass in the mirror check . Then I do it again for good measure , oh and I just like it ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
I SEEN IT!

But for real, I'm totally embroidering this on a cum rag for you.
Dammit you quoted me before I could edit that ! Black , red , and grey are my lucky colors .
Well, if you're using your own cum rag, they can't be that lucky! lol!!!
No no no , I said those are my lucky colors , yours will be my first cum rag .
This is totally off topic but, I went in to a convient store where there were two LE once. I was so flustered and preoccupied with my thoughts of "hahaha if y'all only knew" that I unintentionally walked out without paying right in front of them! I didn't even realize it. I was sitting in my car scratching off my lotto ticket when the cop tapped on my window. He was all smiles, so I thought maybe he was going to say something about my dog being cute as a lot of people do or hit on me or something. He proceeds to ask me if I was going to pay for that. I asked what he was talking about as I am still scratching away! I snapped to it and apologized profusely. He just laughed at me. Luckily, the girls working had told the other officer inside that I came in all the time and had never done anything like that!

I am usually very hypervigilant, so my idiocy that day shocked the hell out me. I was sileantly embarrassed all day.
Dudes: How many of y'all shave your balls now? Originally Posted by LuzMarie
Right before a date every time. At least when my hands aren't shaking too much.

Makes it a lot more enjoyable when the lady doesn't have to stop to pick hair out of her teeth. And she's more likely explore the area if she doesn't have to break out her machete.
My boss asked me where I learned such good marketing skills. I wanted to tell him that it was hooker marketing that was helping his practice!!